Aunt Peggy Spills the Tea

Before I could stop it, a noise of disgust left my mouth. I swear that thing has a mind of its own.

"Kamiko, what are you doing here?" Endeavor asked, eyes narrowed as he crossed his arms.

Kam, whatever you do, DO NOT SAY YOUR MOM. "That's a really good question. Uhm." I chuckled nervously before breaking off in a sprint in the opposite direction, shouting over my shoulder. "YOUR MOM!"

Flames crackled behind me as Endeavor gave chase. "LIAR, MY MOTHER IS GONE! GET BACK HERE, YOU DISGRACE!"

I let out an unholy screach, tapping my ear peice rapidly. "SELWYN, GET THE CAR, GET THE MOTHERFUCKING CAR!"

"Turn left. Why would you do this to yourself?" The AI sounded disappointed in me, but not suprised. Asshole.

I turned, sprinting faster as I hear Endeavor slowly catching up.

The heat was radiating off him, like a rotisserie chicken. Wait no, that's his burnt emo bitch of a son.

I'm gonna die here. I turned again on Selwyn's instructions before jumping into the seats of the car.

The door slid shut behind me as I melted into the seats.

Endeavor punched the window, and something broke.

It was not my window.

"Fuck!" Endeavor cursed, glaring at me while clutching his hand.

"You!" I finished, before the car drove off.

"Your dumb ass is gonna get yourself killed one of these days." Selwyn commented, appearing beside me in all his mechanical glory.

I grinned, still out of breath. "Precisely."

He squinted at me. "I will turn this car around bitch, don't test me."

"Uh huh. I need a nap, all that running was exaughting." I plopped my head on his lap and let him run his cooled fingers through my hair.

"Why didn't you use your quirk?" He raised a brow at me, poking my forehead.

I paused, before grinning sheepishly. "Oh, you know, I could always use the exercise!" I tried half-heartedly, using jazz hands to solidify my lie.

"You forgot you had one, didn't you?"

I turned away from him. "Words hurt, you know."

He laughed, his chest bouncing behind me merrily as I pouted.

"Just take us back to Zawa's place." I mumbled, rubbing the edge of my foot against my ankle.

He hummed in acknowledgment.

30 minutes later, I stepped out of the car to see a woman with dark curly hair and a black leather jacket "Aunt Peggy?" I called out, confused.

She turned to smile at me, bold red lipstick complimenting those yellow eyes. "Hey, kiddo." She teased, opening her arms

A smile burst out on my face as I ran into her arms, resting my face on the cool leather before I pulled away. "How'd you find me?"

She smiled at me winking. "Well, one of my old drinking buddies rang me up and told me he had a kid he was taking care of."

I gasped. "You were drinking buddies with Aizawa?" I trailed behind her as she opened the door for me.

"Yeah, we met in highschool." She laughed as I paused.

"YOU WENT TO UA WITH AIZAWA?" I hollered, running to catch up with her.

She grabbed a glass from the counter, pouring cranberry juice in it. "Yep. We first met when him and his boyfriend walked into the closet me and my girlfriend were making out in!"

I plopped myself on the island table dramatically. "Who was his boyfriend and who was your girlfriend?" I asked, a random thing of popcorn summoned from seemingly nowhere.

She sat across from me with a plate of grapes, popping one in her mouth. "Well," she said, swallowing. "I was dating a girl named Nemuri, she goes by Midnight now. Aizawa was dating this Cockatoo looking boy, I never did rememberhis name. I always called him Hairspraybecause of how much product he put in for his hero outfit. "

I gasped, leaning in. "The loud one?!"

"Mhmm!" She popped another grape. "You know him?"

I nodded vigorously. "He called Aizawa one time when they were both drunk, and they both confessed to eachother over the phone. Buuut, both of them were so drunk they forgot." I threw some popcorn in my mouth. "You and Midnight? How'd that go?"

She winked at me. "Still going, off and on kind of thing."

I gasped again dramatically as the door unlocked and Aizawa walked in.

"Hey, Kid. What ar-" Aizawa stopped as he saw Aunt Peggy. "No. No, no, leave." He pointed at the woman, squinting. "You two are not to know eachother, the world will end."

Me and Aunt Peggy looked at each other, then made a break for my room.

Aunt Peggy quickly locked the door behind us before jumping on the bed with me.

We grinned at eachother before bursting out laughing.