Red Pt.2

(A/N- this whole thing is a flashback, except the very end. Love all of y'all)

Somewhere in Russia, Five Years Ago...

The knives were heavy in my hands as I stared down at the first kill outside training I'd ever had.  I felt surprisingly numb to it all.

Snow fell around the four of us.

The grey-eyed Atlas, a woman who could control time itself. She was intelligent, and it made her beyond deadly. Her siblings waited for her at her home.

Next to her stood Wraith, with her all her hollowed cheeks and sunken eyes. She was here to feed on the very health of the men we would fight against, and she had no qualms nor hesitation.

On my right was Constantine in all her black trenchcoat glory. The snow itself seemed to wither around her as her irises disappeared into her growing pupils. She fought for the fallen women killed and violated by the army before us.

And then there was me, a lion's main trailing from my head to the base of my neck, desert sands being exhaled with every calculated breath. I fought for everyone who ever had to fear people like this, who demanded more and more.

Later, we would be described as the Horsemen of the Apocolypse. Atlas as War, Wraith as Famine, Constantine was always Death, and I became Pestilence.

I looked up at the charging men, hatred brewing in my eyes. "They are so certain of their success."

Snarkish grins of the men could be made out through the snowstorm.

"We'll show them just how wrong they are." Constantine's voice was that of the ancestors, layered with generations of rage.

"Men like that are good for one thing, and one thing only," Wraith comments, a sadistic grin spilling on her lips,  "A meal."

Atlas was silent for a moment beside us before she finally spoke. "Wraith, you will strike first, suck them dry. Then I will come in, then Sekhmet, and in the end, Constantine, you will finish them off."

We nodded, then directed our gaze from Atlas to the engaging men, who were now so close.

In half a heartbeat, Wraith had torn through at least a hundred men. Their blood decorated her teeth, and their bodies were left pale as the snow they laid in.

Then Atlas went in, and time itself seemed to slow as bullets were fired. Atlas simply knocked them out of the way with the back of her hand, slitting throats as she walked by.

And as it was finally my turn, I took in a deep breath and exhaled a burning desert.

Some of the men's skin scalded as they fell to the ground,  some of their flesh was burrowed into, and blood splattered everywhere.

Every man that was exposed to the tip of my nail began leaking blood from their eyes, ears, mouth, and nose before their heads combusted from the poison.

I was painted in the blood of my enemies.

Constantine walked forwards after, and the remaining men fell to their knees as they clutched their throats.

The battle was over as soon as it had begun.

We began walking to a bar we had seen about 20 miles back. We needed a drink.

Atlas looked at me with a ghost of a smile on her lips. "You're very red."

I looked down at my blood splattered outfit. "Just a bit, yeah."

The others snickered, Wraith bumping me with her elbow. "Maybe we should call you that from now on."

Japan, Current Day

I looked back at Todoroki, smiling. "Something like that, yeah."

Reader X MHA (Isekai)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें