Izuku's quirks

okay so like this chapter is an explanation of Izuku's quirks before the next chapter.

quirk name: 石の蛇 [ishi no hebi (snake of stone)]

this quirk gives him the ability to turn anybody he looks in the eyes into stone. but if the user feels extreme emotion or panic they can turn anything into stone on sight while also slowly turning everything in a 0.25-mile radius to stone. this also gives him a snake-like appearance by tinting his skin green and adding scales to most parts of his body. he also grows a tail and has retractable claws. he can also secrete venom from his fangs, this venom can be as mild as a slight paralytic venom but also as severe as botulinum toxin and everything in between.

he has a transformation ability that allows him to transform into any snake of his choice. he can also transform into a humanoid version (half human half snake).

drawbacks: if he uses too much of his venom his jaws become sore and he loses the ability to produce venom for a few hours. if he uses his ability to change things to stone and his ability to protect himself with his scales too much he goes into a state of shedding that could last for 2-7 days. his tail is also extremely sensitive, especially in his state of shedding.

also even when his quirk isn't overused he still goes through his state of shedding at least every two-three months.

I think that's all if there is further information it will be stated in later chapters

words: 258