Chapter 6

guys i can't add anymore pictures for now cus my old devices broke😭. all my old drawings are gone, i think 😞 also i might not post as much cus this new device is shared.

<some years later>

3rd person

ah yes a day that some look forward  to while others dread. the first day of middle school, well izuku didn't quite know how to feel as he was tiredly wrapped around katsuki while in snake form. The blond boy didn't quite care as he walked to school cus he knew izuku wasn't quite one for the morning.

as they approached their new middle school katsuki let out a sigh this was gonna be a long day, he didn't understand why shoto couldn't go to their school, the help would have been very appreciated. he walked into the assigned classroom with the snake boy still wrapped tightly around his abdomen.

it was then that the blond boy had taken in the panicked and terrified look on the faces of his classmates when they saw the snake wrapped around him. if he wasn't so tired at the moment he might have started laughing, at that moment someone got the courage to speak.

"um.. are-are you aware of the snake wrapped around you" katsuki just looked at the person who asked weirdly and said " of course i'm aware his lazy ass is wrapped around me" with that izuku woke up.

izuku pov

ugh it's too loud who the hell is making all that noise. oh yea today is the first day of middle school kacchan must have arrived at class. as i nudged kacchan with my head he let out an arm for me to wrap around instead. people then started loudly whispering which was staring to give me a headache.

"omg shut the fuck up" i said, with that chaos started "omg it talks, it talked" screamed one of the girls and all this noise was fueling my headache and i snapped " didn't i tell you to shut up i have a headache" i said groggily with that they all finally shut up "first of i'm not an it i'm a he and i have a name"i said " so calm down it's like i'm gonna eat you all, i don't bite"

with that kacchan dropped our stuff at our desks at took me out of the room with my clothes in his other hand so i could change back and change.

3rd person

as the years progressed their middle school class slowly got used to izuku coming to school as a snake, they actually found it very cool when they found out he was human.

i promise the chapters will get longer eventually 😭 i try my best.

445 words