Chapter 2: Song

It's been a day since the incident with the book, and Bumblebee can't help but feel that something is ... off about him. He feels something in his tank, but he kept shaking his head on it. For one thing kept coming back to his mind when he thought about it. I can't be pregnant! That's impossible! I can't be! Not without- He didn't want to finish his thought. His spark mate was his ... everything. Without her he felt hollow, but he didn't show. But evidence of him having pregnancy echoed around him. After another day's passing, he decided to see if it was so. When everyone went to sleep, he went to the med bay and took a scanner. His suspicions were accurate.

Bumblebee felt all of time stop. No, Bumblebee thought hard. No, no, no, no, NO! I can't do this! Song I ... I ... I can't do this without you. Tears ran down his face at the imagery of his spark mate. Even though they've talked about having sparklings after the war ... it was supposed to be together. Not alone. "Song," he called out to her spirit. "Help me ... please. I need you. Please." His words were shaky as tears trickled down his face. He turned the scanner off and headed to his room. He doesn't sleep. His mind is filled with memories of his spark mate, and of what they do after the war end. He turns onto his side and pulls his nightstand's top drawer where he hid an item. It was a holographic picture of him and Song. His free hand brushes his lost wife's digital face. Then a remainer of his team made him realized he had to hide it as long as he can.