Chapter 3: Tiredness

"Morning ... Bee?" Grimlock noticed Bumblebee's tiredness. It was a clear as crystal and easy to see. "Bee, are you okay?" Grimlock asked his leader.

"I'm fine Grim, just ..." Bumblebee yawned before finishing, "tired."

"Hey, Bee, I need a- WOW! You look like scrap!" Sideswipe laughed.

"I know what I look like when I haven't slept in a while," Bumblebee snapped. Stillness filled the air.

"You haven't been sleeping?"

"Yes, and I just need some loud music to wake up." Grimlock and Sideswipe watched Bumblebee walked further down the aisles. Then something occurred to Grimlock, Bumblebee has always been able to sleep no matter how much pressure, stress, or what happened on a mission.

"You think he's okay?" Grimlock asked. 

"I'm sure it was just something that was on his mind." Sideswipe then remembered the favor he was going to ask Bumblebee and darted off to catch up to him. Grimlock deiced to talk to Bumblebee later and see if he can help him sleep tonight.

Song. She had been in Bumblebee's head ever since he found out about his pregnancy. I wish you were here, Bumblebee's mind said. 

"Bee," Grimlock called out. Bumblebee turned to face him. "Is everything alright? Because you normally are able to sleep no matter what." 

"Just .... old memories of someone I once knew." 

"You had a spark mate." Bumblebee was snapped awake to Grimlock's words. "That's who you're thinking about. I'm I wrong?"