Matt's Birthday Part 2

The couple finishes their breakfast, and Matt offers to wash the dishes. But not before getting an opportunity to stretch another pair of Kayla's panties.

He walks her over to the couch, having her lay down on her stomach. She lays down, grabbing a throw pillow to hug and shakes her butt. "Do your worst birthday boy."

Matt smiles, reaching into her shorts and pulling out her stretchy blue underwear. Kayla giggles as she feels the wedgie climbing up her butt. Matt gives a playful smack on each cheek, pulling on her panties harder. Once her leg holes are exposed, he pulls her feet back. He locks her leg holes over her feet, sticking her in a jock lock wedgie.

Matt walks back to the kitchen, standing in front of the sink with a clear view of the living room where Kayla laid trapped by her own underwear. "Oh yeah, this is the perfect view."

Kayla laughs, kicking her feet around, making the wedgie worse. Matt washes the dishes, occasionally looking up at his girlfriend laying on the couch, looking as cute as ever in her permanent wedgie. He finishes rinsing off the final dish, drying his hands before he goes back into the living room.

"I think it's time for round two of trying to get your panties over your head." He says to her.

Kayla smiles. "Go for it, tough guy."

Matt releases her from her jock lock wedgie, her panties already stretched out. He grabs them with both hands, pulling slowly up her back. Her bottom starts to lift off of the couch, causing her back to arch. Her undies stretch further and further up her back to the back of her head. A collection of giggles and moans escape from Kayla's mouth.

After some pulling and more stretching, Matt finally achieves the holy atomic wedgie, wrapping the Hanes waistband around Kayla's forehead.

"Ahh!" Kayla laughs out as she feels her underwear being pulled over her head. The bottom half of her bottom is lifted up onto her knees, head pulled back by the tight wedgie.

Matt laughs. "I did it!" I puts a hand on her head to hold her undies in place as he pulls her shorts down, seeing how tightly her undies are wedged between her spread cheeks.

Kayla feels more exposed than usual in this position, feeling she would've been more humiliated if it wasn't just the two of them there. She feels Matt's cold hand rubbing her butt before he gives her a quick smack. "Ow! Matty!"

Matt laughed, giving her another few smacks. He leaves her in the atomic wedgie for a little bit before finally letting her free. "Alright, let's finish these off."

He puts his knee on Kayla's back to hold her down, as he grabs her panties again with both hands and pulls as hard as he can.

"Eeee!" Kayla lets out a playful scream at the hard wedgie, feeling her panties tightly rubbing against her pussy. She giggles and moans as he keeps pulling, until her undies give in and rip right down the middle. Her body relaxes a bit as it slowly drops, listening to her panties ripping from her body weight pulling them down.

Matt wasn't done yet. Me kept pulling, until he ripped the panties in two. Kayla's body plops down on the couch and she giggles into the couch cushion. "They put up a good fight, but Matthew stays victorious." Matt says with a laugh.

Kayla gets up, rubbing her sore butt. "You truly are the master of wedgies."

"Can I see the other two pairs?" Matt asks her. Kayla nods, walking him into her room. She picks up the package from her bed, the last 2 pairs still rolled up in the package. She had another white pair left, and another white pair with thin blue lines. "Hmmm. Put on these blue ones. We'll save the white pair. Get dressed so we can go shopping."

Kayla nods. "Yes sir." She takes the package back as Matt walks out of the room. She slides what remains of her undies off and her shirt. She pulls the blue and white panties on, admiring how she actually liked the way her butt looked in them in the mirror. She goes to her closet and rummages through clothes, deciding what to wear. She finally decides on a green floral dress, sliding it on.

She fixes her hair and puts on minimal makeup, spraying on perfume before walking out into the living room. She walks across the room into Matt's side of the apartment, seeing him dressed in dark blue jeans, no shirt on yet as he applies cologne. She walks behind him, pulling on the back of his black belt. "I think you should just go out like that. You look sexy in just your jeans."

Matt smiles as her in the mirror. "You look sexy with nothing on, but that dress is really cute too." He turns around to face her. Kayla grabs the front of his belt, pulling him in closer for a kiss. He kisses her and smiles. "Keep messing with my belt like that and you might earn a date with it."

Kayla giggles. "I think I'd prefer you keeping it on for the date."

Matt walks into his room, throwing on a black tshirt and putting on his shoes. Kayla goes into the living room and slides her flip flops on, waiting for Matt to come out.

He meets her out into the living room, going out to the car to drive to the mall.

They kept it light and casual in public. Matt usually kept their fun times in the privacy of their home, only occasionally giving her a playful smack here and there or snapping the waistband of her undies against her back if he notices they are showing. But today he was pretty hands off, knowing he gave her quite a good time this morning and had plenty more in store before the day ended.

They walked around the mall, mostly window shopping, only buying a few clothing items. Kayla begged Matt to let her buy him Calvin Klein underwear, wanting to spice up his wardrobe. After plenty of begging and eye rolling, he finally agreed, letting her buy two 3-packs. One had a pair in black, gray, and white, and the other in gray, green, and pink.

"Now when I wear pink undies, you can wear pink undies and we can be twinsies!" Kayla says with a big grin.

Matt chuckles. "Oh how fun."

Kayla also got herself two pairs of their bikini fit panties, one in white and one in purple. She turns to Matt with a stern look. "These are NOT for wedgies. These are really expensive!"

Matt laughs. "We'll see about that. I just won't pull them out your head."

Kayla slaps his chest. "Lower your voice! And I'm serious! I don't want you stretching them out!"

Matt laughs more as they go to the check out.

They spent more time together, going for a short walk at a local park and just sitting by the pond. It wasn't often they both had a full day off together and they were taking advantage of every second they could get.

After a bit, they go to dinner at one of Matt's most favorite restaurants, Chipotle. They sit together inside the restaurant as they enjoy their meal, chatting about nothing before finally deciding to head home.

It was time for some more fun.

To be continued.....