Chapter 6

Hey gys,

Mujhe nahi laga dha ki main yeh kabhi nahi bol paungi. Mujhe exams ke baad bhi busy shedule hai unsab ki beech main time nikalke main yeh chapters type kar rahi hoon and seriously baaki writers janthe hai ek chapter type karne keliye it takes almost 2-3 hours. Phir bhi jab time nikalke chapter daal rahi hoon toh 3ya 4 vote and comments toh hai hi nahi. It is really disappointing and discouraging for us. Main apne pichle story main bhi aur is story main bhi koi target nahi rakhi dhi nahi ab rakh rahi hoon because main expect karke at the end disapoint nahi hona chahthi dhi. But that doesn't means koi chapter keliye respond hi na karo. Your one vote and one comment matters a lot to us writters. I know bohut hi writters yeh problems face kar rahe hain. But mere halat toh unse bhi kharab hai because they still get minimum of the minimum 10-15 votes par mujhe toh iske adha bhi nahi jab mere views votes ke 3guna zyada hai. Please its a request respond to it. Aaj meri boards ki result mujhe kuch kaam keliye school jaana hai aur phir kuch aur kaam keliye bhi full busy hai phir time nikalke likh rahi hoon. I begg you not only for me but for the other writers also please value our efforts.

(A spacecraft is landing on a totally dark place. The place looks really destroyed just there is no existence of life in it. The door of the spacecraft got open and a person looks like old yet weared man exit out of it.)

Asur Guru Shukra

Asur Guru Shukra

He is commonly called Shukracharya. He is one of the main antagonist of the story. He is the mentor and former leader of Asurs who masterminded almost all events beginning with the creation of his Ring of Invisibility.

Shukra: Shashwan lok saalom baad milkar khushi hui. Par afsoz swagat keliye koi nahi. Hahahahaha (He laughs evily. He look back and two girls whose faces are covered with mask exit behind him.)

Shukra: Avantika, Alankrita dekho yeh hain Shashwan lok. Saare rakhshakon ka mathrbhoomi. Ab poora nasht ho chuka hai

Avanti: Par hum yahan kyun aaye hai guru

Shukra: Batata hoon chalo

(Shukracharya walk towards a tree.Avantika and Alankrita give each other a confusing look and follow him. Shukra touch the tree and in an instant the tree swallow him making the other two shock. They gazed at each other and keep their hand on tree and they were also swallowed by the tree and were throwed to another dark place which is more dark and horrible than other a disgusting smell is all over the place making the two feel like puking. They stare frond and find Shukra staring them.)

Shukra: Pehchana is duniya (Both Shook their head as no)

Shukra: Yeh hai burai ka duniya Bheyrani Timnasa ki duniya (yells) KAAL LOK

(Avantika and Alankrita got startled hearing the name of the realm and look at each other with glossy eyes. This was their world, their happy world where they leaved happily with their parents and their sister. It wasn't like this once. It was the most beautiful and peaceful realm in the universe. Where peace and harmony were dominant in it's each corner. But the Timnasa destroyed everything.  Their family, their happiness, their life. They composed immediately as they remember their motive.)

Rajkumari Avantika Age: 26She was the princess of Shwet Lok

Rajkumari Avantika
Age: 26
She was the princess of Shwet Lok. The eldest daughter of Maharaj  Aditya Prathap and Rani Devaki.
She is the most dangerous one in the prathap siblings. Childhood friend of Veer and loved Devansh and Shivay as her own brothers. She was 10 when Shwet Lok got destroyed. Misses Veer and others a lot. But die to see her younger sister whom Timnasa took away from her. Loves her youngest sister more than her life as she is the only person she have to be called as her own. She clearly believes that she will met Veer once and save her sisters and herself from the hell they are living. She is working with Shukra as he took her and Alankrita for his motive and erase their memmory unknown to the fact that their memmory is still with them as a powerful spell is protecting it. Leaving in Kerala as Vaishnavi. She is a lawyer and treat Shanaya as her own sister unknown to the fact that she is sister of Abhishek. Knows the secret of Shanaya and really want to help her out of it. She ia lawyer and now practicing under Arya's (Shanay's best friend) father.

Rajkumari Alankrita

Rajkumari Alankrita

Age: 22

She was princess of Shwet Lok. Youngest daughter of Maharaj Aditya Prathap and Devaki Prathap. She is fierce and attitude queen for the world. But a cute bubbly baby for her Vaishu Didi. Childhood friend of Shivay and treat Veer and Devansh as her own brothers.She was 6 when Shwet Lok got destroyed. Misses Shivay and others a lot. But die to see her second elder sister whom Timnasa took away from her. Loves her Vaishu didi more than her life as she is the only person she have to be called as her own. She clearly believes that she will met Shivay once and save her sisters and herself from the hell they are living. She is working with Shukra as he took her and Avantika for his motive and erase their memmory unknown to the fact that their memmory is still with them as a powerful spell is protecting it. Leaving in Lucknow as Avneet. She is studying bsc.anthropology. Treat Shanaya as her own sister unknown to the fact that she is sister of Shivay. She is not known to her secret as they met only few times by Vaishnavi and they talk mostly by phone.

Allu: Haan suna hai bheyrani Timnasa ki duniya ke baremain par hum yahan kyun hai?

Shukra: Chalo batata hoon (They move front. Both the sisters are staring at everything. They feel so helpless that moment to stare at their realm in this condition. They stopped infront of the palace. Their heart got shattered seeing their palace, their home in such a terrible state. As Timnasa convert it to a dwelling of dark magic)

Aajkeliye itna hai

I know its short but mere paas time nahi hai as today is my boards result

Please Voment

Precap: Meeting someone