Chapter 7

Continuing from previous chapter

(Three move towards the palace. Both the sister's heart ached watching every corner of the palace in such a terrible state. They went to the main hall and found a lady sitting on the throne with a malicious scowl. Both clench their fist to control the urge to push her out of the throne which was belonged to their father.She stood up from her throne and walked to them with her usual loathsome grin. )

Bhayrani Timnasa

Bhayrani Timnasa

She is the Evil Queen. Her most efficient power is to play with the enemies fear. Hundreds of years ago Timnasa lived in Pari Lok. She was a little girl. Once she was made Baalveer. But due to her ego and evil towards others she was exiled by Baal Pari from Pari Lok.Then she conqure more powers by mastering black magic. She defeated Shwet Lok by betraying the king and changed it to Kal Lok The realm of Evil powers.

Timnasa: Kal Lol main swagat hai aapko asur gur Shukra.

Sukra: Milkar khushi hui Timnasa.

Timnasa: Humein bhi yeh do ladkiyan kon hai

Sukra: Yeh hamari sabse achi yodhayen Avantika aur Alankrita (Hearing their name the Smirk on timnasa's face vanished. Sensing which Shukra leaned closer to her ears and whispered.)

Shukra: Chinta mat karo. In donon ko apne baare main kuch bhi yaad nhi hai.

Timnasa: (pasting the smirk again)Toh bataiye kya vajah hai aapke yahan aane ka.

Shukra: Vahi vajah hai jo thum barason se chahati ho (shouting) Pari Lok ka vinaash achai ka sarvanash. (Laughing) Hahahahaha

Timnasa: Kuch soch ke aaye ho ya voh shub kaam mujhe hi karna padega

Shukra: Shukra koi bhi kaam bina soche nahi karega. Yeh dekho mera sabse bada hatiyaar (ponting towards Avantika and Alankrita) indonon ko main apna hatyar bandega un rakshakon ke khilaf (They discussed the plan)

Timnasa: Toh mere paas bhi koi hai meri sabse achi jasoos. (Just then a girl enters from behind.Her whole body is covered with a black gown attached with a hat in it covering her hairs.)

Timnasa: Yeh hai Ananya, Ajse mere liye yeh kaam yeh karegi.

(Shukra was staring at her keenly and Timnasa give him an assuring nod. But the sisters are having something different in their heart even though their eyes shows different. The familiar feeling and that Name is enough for them to identify who the person is. Avantika earned to take her in arms hiding her from those evils. Alankrita just can't believe what she is seeing. After years both the sisters are feeling complete.)

)