Alpha Male

Mount Justice

The next morning inside the cave of Mount Justice, the team were in the lounge, upset of what happened yesterday, while the Justice League were repairing the damages of the hangar Red Tornado and his siblings had caused and updated security protocols. Green Arrow placed a bowl of pretzels for Kid Flash.

Kid Flash: Thanks...but no, thanks.

Robin: Yeah, what we want are answers about Red Tornado and his siblings.

Superboy: Exactly!

As Green Arrow went to take the bowl, Kid Flash stopped him.

Kid Flash: Leave the bowl.

Kid Flash started eating some pretzels. As Spawn was standing by the table, he saw Batman and Aqualad having a private conversation as he closed his eyes to hear what Batman and Aqualad were talking about in his head.

Aqualad: It was during the TaiPei mission with Red Arrow, Sportsmaster revealed the possibility of a mole within the team. In light of last night's attack, Tornado would appear to be the traitor. But whether he betrayed us willingly or was pre-programmed is still--

Spawn then opened his eyes that had turned from green and to red. Spawn was in rage that Aqualad knew that there was a traitor within either the Young Justice or the Justice League.

Spawn: YOU KNEW?

Spawn flew at Kaldur and pushed him against the wall while grabbing a hold of his shirt.

Spawn: THAT ANDROID AND HIS MANIAC FAMILY NEARLY KILLED MEGAN AND KORI ALMOST LOST HER LIFE!

Starfire looked and saw Spawn had Aqualad against the wall as she and the others went over to them

Starfire: Daniel, what are you doing?

Spawn: Kaldur knew we had a traitor among us and SAID NOTHING!

Superboy: WHAT?

Robin: YOU KNEW?

Kid Flash: AND DIDN'T TELL US!

Aqualad: I sought to protect the team from--

Artemis: Protect us from what? Knowledge that might have saved our lives?

Spawn: THEY ALMOST DIED BECAUSE OF YOU KEEPING THIS FROM US!

Batman: Enough.

Spawn looked at Batman as he let go of Aqualad.

Batman: With Red Tornado missing, the team will now be overseen by rotating supervisors. Shazam has volunteered to take the first shift.

A muscular man wearing a red and gold suit with a white and gold cap and a lightning emblem walks over to them, revealing himself to be Shazam.

Shazam: I'm really looking forward to hanging with you guys.

Spawn then turned his attention to Aqualad as he took off his mask and gave Aqualad a glare as Batman walked over to them.