3 ~ His angel

Hello my bunnies 🐰, I am sorry for late update actually my mind stucked how I wrote this chapter. So drop a review comment. This chapter is unedited so  read on your risk.

Let's start.......

They introduced themselves to her but arhaan mind was not working after seeing her

They introduced themselves to her but arhaan mind was not working after seeing her. He didn't know why was he behaving like this? He was happy like he found his childhood crush again but this was not true. He didn't know anything about her. "Hi I am Ridhima." She said in her sweet tone but arhaan found her voice melodious. She bid goodbye and went from there but arhaan stood there like statue. "Boss we are getting late." Vikas said and Arhaan realized that he was on road and he had to do some work.

They reached on park and sat on bench which was near a tree. After sometime a man came in his casuals, sat with them. They discussed matters then arhaan eyes inverted and saw that girl. She was sitting under the tree and playing with some children. Suddenly she yelled in pain because children hit the same hand while playing unintentionally. Arhaan ran towards her and sat in the level of her. He took her hand but she removed her hand. "You are in pain, please let me see." Arhaan requested her and took again her hands but this time she didn't remove her hand from his grip.

He saw the wound of burn and raised his eyes to know about this. "I was lost in my thoughts and my hand burned from hot utensils." She said but arhaan knew that she was lying. He knows the person who lie through their eyes. He was trained in reading mind and face. He ordered Vikas to bring ointment for her burn wounds quickly. Vikas went from there and he touched her skin near her burn wounds. Ridhima didn't know why was his touch giving peace. She was looking at him keenly, feeling a pair of eyes on himself. He raised his head and saw into her eyes deeply. They both were looking each other then Vikas came with ointment and their staring session broke. He applied the cream on her wounds carefully, sensing some moments he saw in her direction.

She was sobbing very badly but not because of pain but seeing that her own family treat her like trash and a stranger, an unknown stranger took care of wounds. He was thinking that may be he pressed on her wounds. "Sorry I am really sorry if I hurted you. Look I will apply gently now OK." Arhaan said in one go but Ridhima looked and shook her head.

She didn't want to cry in front of some stranger but his caring, his existence, his talks were giving peace to her inner soul. After applying cream, he handed the cream to her. "Apply the cream after cleaning the wound with antiseptic liquid, understood." He said in strict tone and Ridhima nodded like child. "Thank you for taking care of me and save me from that truck earlier, now I have to go." Ridhima said and stood. She was about to go but stopped.  "Can we be friends?" Ridhima asked extending her hand. Arhaan thought and shook his hand with her. "Yes of course." Arhaan said happily. He was happy that Ridhima asked for friendship because he had no guts for that. The devil the mafia boss didn't have guts for asking a mere friendship. This is new information for Arhaan himself.

Ridhima went from there and entered in grocery store to buy some stuffs for home. She brought all things and paid the bills. Upon crossing the threshold of the house she welcomed by angerous voice of her father. "What took you so long?" His father asked in furiously. "Pa..papa that...that there was huge line at grocery st..store to pay..pay the bills." She answered stutteringly from the fear of her father anger. Her father was convinced by her answer but didn't say anything and nodded his head. Ridhima entered inside the kitchen and took the chilled water and gulped in one go.
She kept all the things in their places and cooked the food for her family. She ate her dinner in her room silently and headed towards her bed. She threw herself on bed and thought about today's incidents. A warm smile flashed on her face remembering about arhaan and sleep took over her.

She went temple and told her mahadev about yesterday incidents. She did all her chores and got ready in yellow saree and applied massacra and lip tint only. She came out of the house with light legs so that no one taunted her about her looks. Today college community held some functions and instructed about performances. First time Ridhima got ready for any function.

She reached at her college, being college professor all student greeted her sweetly. From last one month Ridhima was happy that all students in college respected her. All her fellow professors was very good with her, no one said any vulgar and hate comments about her. Why would anyone say about her? This will be your question. Ridhima had own insecurities, her height is her first insecurity. Her height is only 5 foot, basically she is short heighten girl. Her second insecurity is her skin tone. Her skin tone is very fair compare to any students in her school and college because of which all people was staring at her. She feels uncomfortable when anyone stare at her. Her third insecurity is man, she gets nervous around any man.

Her friend shanvi waved her hand at her. Shanvi was first person who talked to her on first of her college as being a professor. Shanvi is also a professor and a very good friend of hers, she  is very caring and understanding. In past Ridhima had many friends but no one cared about her but now shanvi does. She liked a thing about shanvi that Shanvi is carefree and extrovert person. She never left Ridhima in her bad days, shanvi knew about Ridhima and her parents.

Ridhima went towards shanvi and talked with her. Ridhima felt a gentle touch on her shoulder and turned around. She saw navya her loving student and beside her, she saw arhaan. Her mind was stopped working after seeing him in buisness suit. He looked very handsome and charming.

Arhaan also forgot his breath after seeing Ridhima in saree. She looked like angel his angel this was his first thought.
His surrounding was getting blur, all he could see is her eyes, her open hair. She looked drop gorgeous. He felt his inner darkness found light, her existence provided him a warm and brightness like sunshine in his darkness. He was pulled by her positive aura. "Mam he is my brother arhaan and bhai she is my zoology and my favourite professor Ridhima mam." Navya introduced happily. Ridhima is her favourite professor, both of them talked with each other in their free time. Navya liked her as her elder sister.

How was today chapter? I hope you liked it.
For next chapter complete the target and
I Wil update next chapter early.

Target is more than 50 votes and 10 comments.

Happy Reading Miei adorati lettori 😊