How we met

The wind blew against h/c strands walking agape on these prestige walls. Hearing the sound of rubber shoes brushing up against the floor and the sound of balls getting hit repeatedly.

She paused as she gave the door a soft knock. The sounds coming from the room gradually stopped, as the door opened revealing a beautiful lady, her glasses framing her face perfectly, along with her hair that shone.

"You must be the nurse's assistant" Kiyoko muttered, smiling.

You nodded, bowing slightly.

"Please take care of me Kiyoko-san!"

"Hmmmmm, Kiyoko' s out for awhile now.." Tanaka stated warily.

"Maybe we should check on her ryu" nishinoya replied, aiding his concern.

They groaned as they felt a hand hit their head, looking back. Only to see their captain glaring daggers at their heads.

Daichi sighed, slumping back on the bench.

"She is talking to the new recruit right?" Asahi asked.

Daichi nodded, feeling skittish as he felt the piercing eyes that glared at him.

"Ehh?! New MANAGER!!!" Tanaka shouted, wearing a grin as he tackled the latter.

"Get the hell off of me! And she's not a manager... she'll be here as a nurse"

"Well that's kinda similar to a manager right?"

"I CAN'T WAIT TO RUB IT IN THEIR FACES!" Tanaka grinned as he began unlocking his phone, typing on the said device.

"WAI— YOU DUMBASS STO—"