Camp?

"L/n, nice of you to join us" Ukai grinned, while ruffling your hair.

You gave him a short smile, in return for his gesture.

The onlookers could only gape, at such beauty.
Yet, it seemed incomplete.
Incoherent.
And—
Almost empty...

"Oi! We're you guys even listening?" The coach yelled, as he waved the paper on his hand. His vein popping out of his forehead.

The team bowed as an apology.

Saying a few 'sorry's' and 'we will pay attention next time'

Ukai sighed momentarily before pulling you over to the front, handing you his paper and his ruler. Ushering you to continue his discussion.

"Really?— I'm not really good at this Ukai-San" He grinned before assuring you that you'd so fine. You agreed nonetheless.

It's not like you had a choice

Bowing sheepishly in front of the team, before offering a bright grin.

"Sorry if it won't make sense guys. We all know who to blame" You joked.

You heard the low chuckled of the males in front of you. As your gaze shifted on your side, seeing that Ukai was clenching his jaw. Hard

You lightly flinched.

Widening your eyes at your reaction. You quickly cleared your throat as you laughed awkwardly. Discussing the continuation about the topic Ukai had talked about earlier.

It's crazy, I know. But I still see your face even if you don't exist anymore.

"Eh?! CAMP??? Are we even aloud to go there"
Hinata gushed as he went straight at you. Pulling you into an embrace.

"Oi boke. Your scaring her" Kageyama warned before pulling the ginger off of you.

"It's fine Kageyama-San" you assured them, ruffling Hinata' s hair as you offered a smile.

S-SO PRETTY

The duo thought as they admired your features.

"We're going to attend the Sunshine National Training Camp, those who wish to back out May now leave and for those who wish to stay May go to our managers to get the forms for their parents"

"Those who agree say Eye"

"Eye!"

Hinata
Hey
Hey
Hey
Hey
Hey
@everyone

Kenma
Shoyo?
Are you in trouble?

Bokuto
MY DISCIPLE
ARE YOU OKAY❓❓❓❓⁉️

Hinata
I am fine 😊😊😊
However, May I ask.
Are you all going❓❓❓

Kenma
Yes shoyo, we are.
Thank you for asking.

Lev
Wow, the faveritism.
I cannot.
🙄🫸

5 others bumped the chat.

Yaku
I was about to bump this.
But, seeing as you made a mistake
I couldn't:'(
It's js embarrassing.

Suga
I'll fix it for you yaku-san!

Suga
Wow, the favoritism.
25 others bumped the chat

Lev
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Wow, the faveritism.

Kenma
You just never learn. Do you?

——
Can I get a F for Lev? 🤣🤣🫸 angst will start in the next chapter or two ack ack ack ehehehe.

Please do vote and follow! More reads to come I love you all! Hehe