Ethereal

OMGOMGOMGS, thank you⁉️⁉️⁉️ 200+ READS! I really am thankful y'all!!! Happy reading❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

Ushijima
@tendou we should have come to karasuno.

Kiyoko
No ❤️

Tendou
And before you type anything Ushiwaka, we
Can't hit girls.

Ushijima
Oh...

Tendou
Wait— YOU WONT TRY TO HIT HER RIGHT⁉️

Ushijima
..

Tsukishima
😐

Oikawa
Ne ne ne
How did you end up with Y/n-chan anyway?

Kuroo
Nurses are assigned by the principal right? But it seems like Glasses-chan knew her well and is very acquainted with her 🤨

Tanaka
Well, with the NUMBER of INJURIES we sustained on our practices. Kiyoko, already arranged for us to get the bestest treatment. BECAUSE we are the BESTEST BOYS.

Sakusa
Then, she must be good at being clean right?

Tanaka
Why?

Sakusa
Because she's a nurse?

Tanaka
Well, I guess...

Sakusa
I like her, can we get her? @Motoya

Atsumu
Omi-kun, I love you but I called dibs first://

Tsukishima
She's literally ours, wdym?😐

Kuroo
Not for long.

Bokuto
I'm literally the fastest wdym? I'll snatch her as you guys get off the bus!

"Y/n-chan?"

Kiyoko asked, as she shifted the younger.

You, frantically jolted up as you scanned the room. Panicking.

"Why? Is somebody hurt? Did someone break their bones? Was it Hinata? Or did he puke again?"

You questioned, as the older could only gaze at you with much adoration. Kiyoko then laughed as she breathed out a sigh.

"No no... we're here come on let's unload our stuff. Yachi is already at the entrance waiting for us, you know she gets scared when she's in big crowds.."

You nodded in agreement as you began getting your bags, offering to carry Kiyoko's, she simply brushed it off before taking yours. As she took your hand, grasping it softly.

"I know you're scared too, don't be. I'll punch them if they make you uncomfortable

"But you'll hurt your fingers?"

Kiyoko chuckled as she ruffled your hair, laughing softly.

At a distance

"You see that BRO?!"Noya exclaimed, excitement evident in his tone. Pointing at the females that were away from them.

Yamamoto, glanced at your figures. Watching as you pushed your hair back,blushing slightly. He observed how you turned your body unable to face the female in front of you— until

His eyes met yours... you were so beautiful—NO
Scratch that...
You were ethereal

You smiled at him—

'Fuck? Is my heart going doki doki right now?'

He wanted to cherish the moment longer, however your attention shifted. To the blonde in front of you.

"Y/n-san, Y/n-sannn. Takeda sensei called for you" Yachi smiled as she glanced at your figure.

"UWAHHHH!! you look very pretty today Y/n-sannn!"
She gushed, clutching her heart as crocodile tears streamed her face.

You then denied her words, blushing profusely while covering your face.

"Don't say things like that Yachi-san" you replied meekly, walking ahead.

Yachi sweat dropped as she told you that I was the wrong way.

You corrected yourself before running off.

Leaving the two managers, laughing at your cuteness.

"Takeda-sensei, you called for me?"

"L/n-san" Takeda replied, seriously. Placing both of his hands on your shoulders.

Your throat slumped, swallowing your spit as you sweat. You heart was pounding in your chest.

What was he going to say?

"I— I'm sorry Y/n-sannnn!" The teacher wailed before kneeling in front of you.

You waved your hands as you assisted Takeda off the floor, assuring him that it was fine.

Whatever it was...

"Takeda-sensei, I really appreciate it if you told me before hand before apologizing" you lightly scolded before sighing.

Takeda then pressed both of his fingers together. Before speaking again in the lowest voice he could muster..

"Well you see, I didn't have time to read the program... i didn't see that we needed to do a talent portion around here...to represent each school... and uh yachi mentioned that you used to be in a band so... I listed your name..."

"Takeda-san please add volume. I feel like I'm talking to a slow fan in here" you retorted.

"ididntknowthatweneededsomethingtorepresentourschoolyachitoldmethayyouusedtobeinabandrhatswhyithouhjtofsigningyouupimsorryyn!"

"Takeda san..."