Dusk's Embrace

A/N: I'm so sorry for disappearing on you guys, I have been going through some personal shit. But I will post the last chapter soon. Thank you for your patience!

Also, this is my first time writing smut, so please bear with me. I initially didn't intend to add smut to this fic, but whenever I read mon/sam fics, I always look for good smut. So here's a chapter for you guys, which is purely smut. Enjoy! ;)

The door clicked shut behind Sam, the echoes of her footsteps resonating through the quiet hallway. The house exuded a tranquil ambiance, a serene haven waiting to embrace her after a long day.

"Mon? Hope?" Sam's voice resonated through the corridors, seeking out the presence of her beloved family.

A soft melody hummed from the living room, coaxing Sam toward the source. She followed the tender notes, her heart racing with anticipation, until she reached their bedroom door, slightly ajar.

Pushing it open, she caught a glimpse of Mon, her silhouette radiant in the soft, golden hue of the room's candlelight. Mon stood poised before the mirror, wearing a bathrobe, applying a striking shade of crimson to her lips, a vision of elegance and grace.

"Where's Hope?" Sam inquired, her voice filled with curiosity and longing for their daughter.

"Jim's watching her for the day. I've planned something special for you," Mon replied, turning to face Sam, a radiant smile playing on her lips.

Sam's eyes sparkled with intrigue, a flush of excitement tingling in her chest. She watched as Mon approached with a gentle sway, her eyes twinkling with an enigmatic allure.

"Close your eyes," Mon whispered, her voice a breathy caress against Sam's ear.

As Sam opened her eyes, she was greeted by the mesmerizing sight of Mon, standing tall in front of her in a cheerleading outfit, radiating an infectious enthusiasm.

A surge of delight rushed through Sam, her heart skipping a beat at the sight of Mon's playful yet alluring ensemble. She couldn't help but smile, feeling an overwhelming rush of love and appreciation for Mon's thoughtful gesture.

"You look incredible," Sam breathed, her voice laced with awe and affection.

Mon blushed slightly, her cheeks tinged with a soft hue of pink, her eyes sparkling with happiness at Sam's reaction.

"Thank you," Mon said, a bashful grin playing on her lips. "I just wanted to do something for you tonight and then I recalled your Cheerleading fantasy."

"Would you mind if I snuggled with you for a bit?" Sam inquired, playfully hinting at her underlying intentions.

Mon raised an eyebrow but complied with her request. She settled herself on top of Sam, straddling her. Sam nestled her nose into the curve of Mon's neck, breathing in her scent. "May I kiss you?" Sam inquired, and Mon responded with a subtle nod, her eyes half-lidded.