Chapter 1

"A new world here we come

"A new world here we come.."

˚₊‧꒰ა ♱ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚˚

The brunette looked around the area waiting for the arrival of the others accompanying him to Veirdora. He let out a sigh and kicked the bottom of his suitcase, "this is going to be rough." he turned around and sat down on the bench facing out across the land watching the sun reflect off the water. The clouds were fading as the weather began to show its happiness. The brunette wasn't happy to leave behind his home. He leaned back completely on the bench "this probably won't be easy for yams.." he trailed off in his own thoughts. His wings weren't huge but they were big enough they were aimed downwards with a mix of whites throughout them. His eyes were golden and vibrant his hair was the perfect shade of brunette his skin was clear and the reflection of the sun made his hair golden. There was yelling in the distance, someone yelling his name. He looked in the direction of the echo and smiled "tsumu!" he yelled getting up as fast as he could. The boy with blonde hair pushed his speed to reach the brunette faster. He ran up and gave the boy a hug. "i'm so happy we were picked to do this together!" he pulled away and held my shoulders flashing that white smile he adored, "i'm glad too.. I'm worried.". The brunette took the blondes hands off his shoulders and sat down on the bench, "Kawa, this isn't like you. What's wrong?" there was a moment of silence before Oikawa broke it. "Yamaguchi loves it up here, it is his thing. He loves helping the kids start off, the old people in the stores. He is a guardian angel, how is that going to work on Veirdora?" the golden eyes flashed up to look at the blonde. "We will make it work. It's our yams after all, he always makes it work". A smile crept up on the boys face and a small giggle came from them both. "I think suga will do a pretty good job taking group leader, he has always been good with taking control of things like movies and like music" the brunette let out a laugh before he got interrupted "I do not always control them!" the man with silver hair stood right behind them making them jump. "You two should have seen the faces you made! how do you always manage to fall for it!" the boys look up to see yams laying down facing them with his wings making slow movements. The gold necklace around his head was a sign of a guardian angel. His eyes were plain white and he had a golden necklace around his neck that held his charm. Sugawara also had a golden necklace around his head, he was a guardian angel along with Yamaguchi but he was still learning from him. He had bright orange golden eyes that represent the sun. "I think I'll be ok down on Veirdora, it will just be hard to adjust" everyone looked up and nodded. "Are you going to come down because my neck is breaking" Atsumu groaned looking back down and the rest of the boys laughed at him and the boy slowly landed onto the ground. "It feels weird we are leaving this place soon.." the silver boy broke the silence. "We used to come and play with the ducks here in the spring" Oikawa smiled looking towards the water. "I still remember what I named mine! Willywiggles" Atsumu stood up and chin held high pride in his fist. Giggles came to the group before it all came to a stop and all angels rose from the bench and Atsumu turned to his right and all boys bent forward as the figures walked closer. "Greetings boys!" the lady approached with two guards flying in place behind her. "Hello Lady Aurelia!" all the boys said as they rose up from showing their respects. Her hair was flowing in the wind, it was long and golden. "I'm sure you all know exactly why I'm here! I discussed it privately with each of you yesterday. I know your nervous boys and I want to assure you all that we have your back and we have someone special waiting for you boys when you start to attend school. I expect you all to be on your best behavior because we need to figure out exactly why Elysian has opened up. The reason you boys are going to Veridora is because we have gotten feed back from the special person you are meeting that they and others might have relation towards it opening. We could be wrong but we need you boys to go and investigate. Also pretty please bring me back a present!" Aurelia jumped up and her guards caught her. She blinked aggressively and the area began to move normally. "When did you stop the time?!" Oikawa looked around. She let out a smirk and she held her two index fingers together along with her thumbs and held it close to her chest. A bright light beamed through forming through her chest and her hands.

˚₊‧꒰ა ♱ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚˚

The boys looked around where they were and it was long hall way and the floor was marble and the pillars were filled with carved designs from the bible. Lady Aureila walked ahead of the boys while they trailed behind her. The hallway was so quiet if a pin dropped it would be a jump scare. "Are you boys normally this quiet?" the silence was broken. "No we just don't know what's going on" Sugawara took the lead when speaking professionally. The hallway fell silent once again, Aurelia began to hum a tune. The hallway came to an end. "Atsumu Miya, Toru Oikawa, Tadashi Yamaguchi and Koshi Sugawara. This is the gate to Veridora, I will be erasing your memory to access this hallway. A instructor will be meeting you on the other side, Atsumu there will be a surprise for you. You will all have someone to look after you, a place to live and food to eat. Once you boys arrive you will be met by your instructor and the special person, they both know you are angels. You will all look different on the other side but you must control yourselves to prevent showing your true form". She put a harsh tone on the last part. The guards moved from behind the boys and approached the door that was in front of them.  They removed their helmets and it revealed the guards had a third eye. They both held hands as a bright beam shot straight to the center of the door. The boys were amazed by the experience, the door opened and it was the outline of a waterfall, but in reality it was a portal to a different dimension. "This is amazing.." Yamaguchi was the first to follow the guards. "It amazes me how we are able to have things like this that exist" Sugawara looked directly into the portal. Atsumu stared at the guards watching them as they put back on their helmets "do you see like two of me at different heights?" the men didn't move and Atsumu stood there in confusion. "Atsumu" Oikawa called out for him, he turned around to see everyone standing side by side suitcases in hand. Atsumu let out a sigh. "I guess it really is goodbye" the boys hummed in agreement as he walked over to grab his suit case. "Breathe in deeply" Aurelia commanded and the boys did just that. "Please look out for heaven, we will miss you. We will keep you all in our prayers. I hope to meet again sometime soon". Oikawa's eyes began to tear up and Aureila couldn't do anything to comfort him, it was their time to go. "Make your way into the portal". The boys held onto their bags and walked slowly past the barrier and into the portal. Their wings slowly disappeared as they entered deeper into the void. 

˚₊‧꒰ა ♱ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚˚