08

"A day off."

Weeks have passed, and Sooyoung is
being trained too hard. She requested it too.

They don't want that incident to ever happen again, so they trained even harder to prevent things from going wrong and helping more people.

Sooyoung was spent, training everyday halping her siblings keeping up school works is too much, but seeing her siblings happy is more than enough.

Seeing her siblings happy and be able to buy things they want is a fulfilment itself.

Sooyoung is now getting ready to go out, her siblings already in school. She's going to buy groceries, as she noticed their food supplies plummeting dramatically. She needs to buy new ones, she knows her siblings is a growing children, they need all the nutrition they can get.

Sooyoung then rode her bike, going to the nearby market. As she looks around she begins to pick foods her siblings likes.

Picking meats, fruits, vegetables, snacks, a little bit of junk food. Though Junk foods are very bad for their health, she wanted her siblings to atleast taste it, and eat it in moderation.

All and all, she spent about a 5,000 won, it's a little bit expensive considering their financial problems, although Jang Mul gives her a black card, she doesn't dare to do it. Besides she still has money from the previous part time jobs.

The groceries now sat at her basket though it does not fit, so she just held them, since all of her skills seems to be updated, it does not hurt her as it was so much easier and lighter to her.

Ten minutes later and she arrived at their 3 floored house that Jang Mul gifted to them.

The house is under Sooyoung's name as she is old enough, and that's how she got the custody of her siblings she fought very hard, she doesn't want to send them away fortunately Jangmul helped her.

She's now starting organize the grocery she shopped earlier it didn't seems to be long but hours passed by.

As Sooyoung sat down to rest, her front door opened revealing the twins; Joonwoo and Ji-ho, right Sooyoung forgot to mention it but they're actually twins.

The twins runs up to their sister and hug her, as this moment alone is very rare as they're all very busy.
Sooyoung then pat her brother's head.

Sooyoung

I smiled down at my brothers face. Before patting them both in their head, I noticed the way their heads nuzzling into my hands. They're just so cute.

"Ok, now that you're home, quickly get dressed we will eat dinner, let's wait for your brothers and sisters."I told them both. They give a hug and then walks up to their respective rooms to clean up.

As I was cooking, I heard the front door open again then there goes my two lovely sisters. They seems surprised I'm actually at the house as I just leave cooked foods and notes for them. They quickly brightened up.

"Sooyoung unnie!!" Miyeon shouted. Very excited to see me. I smile at them, I look at Yeonie who smiled so brightly, she's much more calmer then her twin sister Miyeon.

"Hello, Yeonie and Miyeon, how's your day?" I ask them, as they took off their shoes.

"It's fine Unnie, we played so much and our friend Jina asks if we could go to their house to play, but we decline as we feel uncomfortable to her parents." Yeonie said, I was instantly alarmed when I heard her say that.