Milkshake cafe (smut)

On the morning of June 15th, Everett Grey woke up, with no plans or anything..
"I just woke up and I already have no idea what to do" he murmured to himself. Then he get out of his bed, threw some of his basic clothes on himself and decided to check his phone for notifications. Ignoring his friends messages, he went to TikTok.. scrolled boringly, till something got his interest:
"Indulge in creamy delights at our Milky Marvels Milkshake Cafe! Satisfy your sweet cravings with our irresistible range of homemade milkshakes. From classic flavors to exotic blends, we've got something for every taste bud. Swing by and shake up your day! Come visit us at 534 Park Street New Kensington!"
..."hm.." Everett thought for a moment, caught by the ad.
"Whatever, I don't have anything else to do". He grabbed his car keys and drove to the stated place. After parking his car in the declared location, he sprayed his sharp aroma perfume, looked in the car mirror for the last time, he finally stepped out of the car. He intensively stared at the cafe, admiring it's creative design.
He walked inside the building. The inside looked like an extremely noisy but warm cafe. Everett sat down near one of the empty tables and looked at the menu.. After some time, a lovely waitress greeted him with a warm smiled. She was in a pink cafe uniform. On her chest there was a name tag - which said "Valentina". She wore a stark black eyeliner, ruby red covered lipstick, her eyebrows were arched. She had beautiful marriage of warm honey hues and deep caramels spun an eye colour we called hazel eyes.. And those beautiful medium shoulder curly buns in golden brown colour. Everett was stunned by her beauty. The beautiful lady finally spoke:
"Hello! what can i get for you today? we have a special of some delicious Salted Caramel-Pretzel Milkshake!"... You could really hear the passion in her voice.
"well that depends.. are you on the menu, heh?". Everett replied in teasing tone.
She chuckled and winked. "Well, I'm afraid I'm not actually on the menu, but I can definitely make sure to give you extra special service..", she leans in closer. "Maybe even a little extra something on the side if you catch my drift".
He gives her a smirking reaction. "Oh? is that so? what ya got in mind, sweetheart?"
She raises an eyebrow and leans in even closer. "Well, how about a little private taste testing session after my shift? We could try out some new "flavors" if you know what I mean.." She bites her lip seductively.
He then grabbed her chin softly. "I'd be more than intrigued." She gasped softly at his touch, but doesn't pull away. She looked up at him with a flushed face. "I'm glad to hear that. I promise it'll be an experience you won't forget.."

...

Time passes, as Valentina's shift slowly was ending. She finishes up her shift and clocks out. She made her way over to Everett, her hair slightly messy and her makeup smudged a bit from a long day at work. She gave him a sultry smile as she approached. "Hey there, ready for our little taste testing session?"
"Mmmh you bet."
She giggled softly as she took his hand and lead him to the back room where she kept a small couch and a few blankets set up in the corner. She pushed him gently onto the couch before climbing into his lap, her lips crashing against his in a hungry kiss.
"mmmh.." both of them moaned into each others mouths, enjoying every little moment. She grind her hips against his, feeling his growing arousal beneath her. She smirked against his lips before pulling back slightly. "Missed me?", she reached down between him and started to undo his pants, freeing his throbbing manhood. "God yes.. you have no idea". He said his words in moans. She grinned at his reaction, feeling a surge of excitement and arousal at the thought of what's to come. She pulled off her own pants and positioned herself over his member, slowly lowering herself down onto it. "Mmmm.. Fuck, you're so big and hard.."
He looked into her eyes with pure lust and desire. "Well well.. why don't you ride me all night long babe." She moaned at his words, the dirty talk sent a wave of heat through her body. She started to move her hips, riding him slowly at first but gradually picking up the pace. "Oh fuck, you like that idea? You want me to ride you all night long?"
"More than anything, I'm all yours for tonight.." Everett was lost in the heated moment between them. Her eyes lighted up at his words and she leaned in to kiss him deeply, her hips never stopping their movements. "Mmm, me too.. I'm all yours for the night." She moaned against his lips, her nails digging into his shoulders as she continued to ride him.
"mmh agh Valentina.." he whimpered as he held her hips, enjoying the view Infront of him. She smiled at his reaction and leaned back slightly, giving him a better view of her body as she moved. She reached down between them and started to play with herself, moaning louder as she felt her own pleasure building. "Mmm, you like that? Seeing me touch myself like this?" His eyes went down her body, travelling all the way up her eyes. "Keep going princess.. yes.."
She gasped at his words and started to move her fingers faster, her hips bucking wildly as she nears her climax. Within moments, she was crying out in pleasure, her entire body shaking as she came hard. "Oh fuck, oh fuck.."
"Ohhh ohh.. shit!" He grabbed her hips tighter as he finished inside her. She whimpered as she felt him finish inside her, the feeling of his hot orgasm filling her up sending another wave of pleasure through her body. She collapsed on top of him, panting heavily as she tried to catch her breath.
"Shiii that was good.." He could barely say words out of his mouth. She chuckled and nodded in agreement, still trying to catch her breath. "Mmm, yeah it was." she said, lifting her head to look at him. She smiled and leaned down to kiss him softly. Everett kissed her back. "Will I see you tomorrow?" He asked out of curiosity. Valentina gave him a warming smile and nodded, kissing him back. "Of course, I'll be here tomorrow. And every day after that, if you want me to be." She says with a smirk.
She snuggled against his chest, enjoying the feeling of Everett's warm body against hers. She closed her eyes and let out a content sigh.