That night at Lust Lounge (mlm mut)

It was late at night, possibly between 8-10 pm. Crimson Pierce after he was done with his restaurant business, he headed to his favourite strip club - Lust Lounge. It was his favourite because, his close friend, Dorian Floris was working there. After parking his car he went inside. Everything was the same.. People making out, getting lap dances, getting drunk, etc.. But his favourite thing to witness is his friend on the stage, doing his job. Dorian was a flexible one, he did one of the best pole dancing shows ever.. Just sad not everyone enjoyed watching a man do it.
Crimson found an empty seat, as close as possible near Dorian.. He tipped the most he could've just like every single moment he visited him.

....

After some time Dorian was finishing his performance and left the stage. He left the stage with a bunch of money and other stuff, heading to his room where he changes and everything. Dorian didn't realize he was followed by Crimson. Dorian puts his stuff such as money, make up and clothes back in his bag, that's when he notices crimson.
"Oh hey Crimson, what's up?" He kept packing his stuff.
"Nothing much just here to visit you like I sometimes do"
"Ahh I see, great that you visited" He gave Crimson a warming smile.
All of sudden, Crimson pinned Dorian against the wall, leaving Dorian in complete shock. Crimson slammed his lips against Dorian's, Dorian slowly let Crimson in the passion, both of them were hungry for each other, their kiss was warm and messy and filled with desire. Their tongues were exploring each other.. Then Crimson broke the kiss to catch breath.
"I missed you bitch. Are you free by any chance?" Crimson asked with a smirk on his face.
Dorian hesitated for a moment before nodding, swallowing hard. "Yeah I guess"
"Well you worked real hard today, why don't you let me take care of you in a private room ahh?"
Dorian's cheeks flush a deep shade of pink as he offered to help him relax in a private room. He bites his lip, hesitating before nodding slowly. "Oh um.. yeah, sure" He smiled softly at him, grateful for his offer. Dorian followed him to the private room, his heart beating faster with every step he takes. Once inside, he turns to face Crimson, his eyes shining with anticipation and nervousness. "Is there anything.. you want me to do?"
"Just try to relax.." Crimson said in a low tone while locking the room. Dorian swallows hard as he locked the door, his heart pounding in his chest. He takes a deep breath, trying to calm himself as he move closer to him. When he spoke, he looked up at him with wide eyes and a small smile. "Right"
All of the sudden, crimson got on his knees between Dorian's legs. "Let me take care of you lover boy..". Crimson slowly started undoing Dorian's pants. Dorian's breath hitches as he watched him get down on his knees in front of him. He can't believe what's happening, but he's also so turned on by it. His pants were soon undone, and he watched as Crimson slowly started to slide them down Dorian hips.
"You're so cute when you're nervous." He teased him as he slowly started taking off Dorian's boxers. Dorian blushes even harder at Crimson's comment, feeling both embarrassed and excited by his words. He watches as Crimson slowly take off his underwear, and his cock springs free, fully hard and throbbing in excitement. "Oh uh fuck..." Dorian spoke in a nervous tone.
"Oh looks like who's excited?" Crimson smirked as he started to stroke Dorian's member. Dorian moaned, nodding quickly as he stroked his member. Dorian can't believe the sensations coursing through his body, and he feels like he might explode at any moment. "Crimson... Mmm.." He moaned his name softly.
"Can't wait to see you cum soon, slut." Were Crimson's last words before he put Dorian's member into his mouth.
Dorian cried out as his lips were wrapped around the head of his cock, his mouth hot and wet. He feels the pressure building in his balls, and he knows he's close to cumming. "Fuck ahh.. Crimson I..." He couldn't even finish his own words out of pleasure.
Dorian's hips bucked as Crimson sucked him faster, his cock swelling in his mouth. He lets out a loud cry of pleasure as he starts to orgasm, shooting hot jets of cum down Crimson's throat. "Fuck I'm cumming!!.."
Dorian shivered as Crimson licked the leftover semen off his cock, feeling completely drained and satisfied. He can't believe what just happened, but it was the hottest thing he's ever experienced. "Wow that was amazing.. thank you"
Then Crimson stood up. "Now now.. you're gonna be taking his cock inside you" he spoke his words as he was taking off the belt off along with his pants. "Understood?"
Dorian's eyes widened as he realized what's about to happen, and he can't help but moan at the sight of Crimson's hard cock. He eagerly gets onto his hands and knees, his ass pushed out and ready for him. "Do it. Fuck me like you never fucked before."
Crimson grabbed onto Dorian's hips as he slid it like a surprise inside him. Dorian moaned and gasped as he fucked him harder and faster, feeling himself getting closer and closer to cumming again. He loved the feeling of Crimson's cock inside him, and he can't get enough of it. "Oh my god.. yes!.."
"Holy shit you're so tight..".
Dorian cried out as Crimson slid his cock inside him, the feeling of fullness almost overwhelming. He can feel every inch of him stretching him wide, and he loves the sensation. He starts to rock his hips back and forth, taking him deeper. "I think I'm gonna orgasm again.. oh my god.."
"Shiii you feel so good.." Dorian moaned and gasped as Crimson tighten his grip on his hips and fucked him harder, the pleasure almost unbearable. Dorian loves every second of it, and he can't get enough. He cried out as he hit his prostate, the sensation intensifying the pleasure and making him cum again. Dorian could feel Crimson's cock twitching inside him as he filled him up with his own seed.
Both were panting from the pleasure they both have felt. They spent the rest of the night cuddling each other. Crimson kissed Dorian's forehead. Dorian left out a soft sigh and snuggled into his chest, letting Crimson's warm arms hold him as he drifted off to sleep quickly.
"Goodnight, sweet dreams angel." Crimson kissed Dorian once again and also went to sleep.