Mew Suppasit

3rd person's POV~

"Where is Gulf ?"

Mew threw the question at Sea as soon as he entered home and noticed Sea in the kitchen.

"He's playing in his room", Sea replied.

Mew frowned,"Gup again? And if he's playing then what are you doing here?".

Sea could sense that Mew is hella drunk. It's going to be hard to handle.

"Calm down Papa. He's playing with P'Gem. I still need to take care of the dishes", Sea tried to smile at Mew.

Mew frowned more but didn't reply anything.

He directly went to Gulf's room.

Sea couldn't stay unbothered anymore. He followed him immediately.

"Gulf ! Gulf ! Open the door"!

Loud bang on Gulf's door.

Gulf just fell asleep while playing with Gemini and Gemini was tucking him into the duvet .

"What the hell !"
Gemini got annoyed.

"Open the door immediately", Mew shouted .

Gemini opened the door with a straight face.

"If you want to shout like a drunkard please go outside of the house. These shitty things aren't allowed here !"

He said in a calm voice.

Mew held his son's collar tightly and growled,"Whom are you ordering?? You are asking your own father to get out from his own house? How dare you!! Little devil !"

"Well I'm just asking a drunkard to shout on the road instead of causing trouble to a fragile sleeping person", Gemini replied looking at Mew's eyes.

Mew gritted his teeth," That's my husband! My wife ! I'll do whatever I want. Just get the hell out and let me enter".

Gemini didn't move from his place.
"You can't do whatever you want. That's not your room. That's Gulf's room now. You are the one who separated your bedroom and asked him to get another one for himself. So practically you can't enter here whenever you want".

"He'll let me do whatever I want. He's obedient. And it's not your room either. Stop lecturing me. You are also married to Sea. Did you ever sleep with him ?", Mew raises his voice.

"That's because the marriage wasn't from love. You are the one who forced us. But nobody forced you to marry Gulf. So I thought it was a beautiful marriage that happened from love?", Gemini chuckled.

"Just move ", Mew pushed Gemini hard and entered the room .

Sea was behind them listening to their conversation silently but as soon as Mew forcefully entered Gulf's room he ran after him.

Gemini tried to stop him too but he already went near Gulf and woke him up straight pulling his hand.

"You are sleeping like a log", Mew said in frustration.

Gulf rubbed his doe eyes and looked at Mew.

"Mewwie?"

Mew sighed heavily.

He sat on the bed.

"Still Gup ?"

"I've informed you several times that he is often in his regressed state lately. He's under regular treatment too", Gemini said.