(4) Run, Cole. In the cold.

Beep.....

Beep.....

Beep....

A sigh

Beep...

His mother's body resting on the hospital bed.
She's been asleep for hours, which Jay will not blame her for that at all. After all, he wasn't there to get her here faster.

His father got mad at him for not being there, but truly... he couldn't be mad at him right now, it wasnt his fault. He told him his mother needs her pills but didn't have any anymore and fell down or something.

But maybe Jay gave her that heart attack, because her mother gets really bad she panics. I mean who knows... but the last 3 times it was still because of him, don't tell him shit. I know his father is trying to keep Jay sane and lie that it wasnt because of him but I know it was exactly because of him.

Beep...

Coles leg was bouncing up an down as he sat down.

He tried so hard to avoid his phone, he didn't want to look at the time. For whatever fucked up reason.

one million dollars.

In total.

It costs one million dollars.

One fucking million dollars.

Maybe he was too tired and thinking too dark, or maybe he just didn't understand what is it like to have a parent sick on bed that actually has a chance with survival, huh?

But seriously, one million dollars? For just, like... what? five more years?

He truly feels sorry for thinking like this, he really does, but he can't stop thinking about it. Jay is literally willing to rob a bank to get those money.

Those pills are really expensive, and if he wants to start her treatment they'll need to pay money the money every month.

And it costs one million dollars in total.

I could see the desperation in his eyes, wanting to save his mother.
Maybe losing his mother made him this cold, but Cole sees no hope in this treatment. Its completely useless.

Of course the choice is Jay's, and I think he needs some sleep before making this decision.

Damn... I really need some sleep.

Oh to be in bed right now.

....

fuck

He looked at the time and it was 6 am, the sun shining already.

He started to panic and he immediately got up.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

,,I need to go" His voice shaky.

Kai turned around to look at the scared guy.

,,You good?"

,,Shut up!-" He said harshly but looked down and put his hand down too. ,,..I just need to go. Keep me updated" He looked at him now.
The harsh words weren't supposed to be spat on Kai, but someone else.

And he understood.
What did he understand? Not sure... but he understood that he should stay quiet.

Cole left the room and pulled his hoodie on.

Empty hallway.
He wasnt gonna have a panic attack but it felt like that.. its just weird, the situation that Jay is in seems so familiar.

Looking at him and sees himself, so full of hope and determination.
I dont know what's into Cole but he's lost hope. He doesn't see any hope or solution for that.
He's gotten so  cold.

522Words
sorry for not uploading for months.
And also coming back with such short chapter but idk if that will change (I mean the disappearing)

same beginning same ending: only usजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें