(6) Chocking

He bit his lip holding his breath while disinfecting his scratch on his cheek.

I don't know how in the world the glass managed to scratch his cheek, but I guess he rather not think about the incident again.

His phone buzzed and it made him flinch then roll his eyes at his own reaction.  He looked at the phone, if it's gonna buzz again it means it's important... But it didn't, so he didn't mind looking over who it was. He really doesn't have the nerve to text anyone. Now he can just be mad at his own father for exhausting him before school, or maybe for apologising? Because its obvious he's gonna forgive him now, I think, I guess, maybe, I don't know... he needs some better words than 'I'm sorry'! Ugh! Whatever, I dont care about him! I wish he'd jump off a cliff or something, or maybe die from all that drinking. 

He grabbed his phone and left the bathroom. He changed his t-shirt in a white one and then his pants.

His phone kept buzzing and it annoyed him. It annoyed him because it made him paranoid. He heard something fall downstairs again and it made him think, where the fuck are the maids?-I mean do they really not give much a fuck?

He opened his phone while laying in bed to see 4 messages from Kai. He sighed and closed his phone, then started to rub his eyes. He didnt want to text him now. Why? Because he wants to tell him about his dad so bad but he needs to keep his mouth shut. Hes not sure if he can trust him or them, and hes totally sure, because hes so popular, that the minute hes gonna open his mouth about it Kai will tell the others. After all, they are best friends tho..

But who knows, maybe Kai is trustworthy. Hes also very secretive so i doubt that he cant keep a secret, but i cant be sure and i wont risk it.

Zane sounds more mature, im sure that if i tell him something he will stay quiet but were not so close. 

Jay would tootally tell the group. And if not he will probably mock  me. Plus why would i tell him this when he already has his own problems.

Why am i eve thinking about this, its not even that much of a deal.

Buzz buzz..

Another message from him.

Buzz buzz..  

And another. He sighed again and slowly started to fall asleep.

When he woke up again it was from a really loud sound. He was more annoyed that he had to wake up. He looked around his room only to realise there was a storm outside seeing the sky lit up in white.

He opened his phone and started texting Kai 

sorry

im fine

i just needed a break

i was really tired after everything

He was about to put his phone down but Kai immediately replied

YOO

I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD FR

It made Cole smile a little, but then he asked what happened and it brushed my smile off my face

Im in trouble, thats why i didnt come to school today ig

that reminded Cole that he needs to give the teachers a note because he was absent.

He got up and put his phone on his desk while looking for a paper while Kai was still texting him.