DFH 41

CHANGBIN

CHANGBIN.

"What are you doing here?"Hyunjin asked after opening the door. He looked like he was going through it, hair messily tied into a low ponytail, dark circles around his eyes and in his pajamas even though it was almost 1 in the afternoon.

"How long are you going to keep avoiding me? You didn't even let me speak after you ran off a few days ago and I still gave you time but don't you think you're being too much."Changbin walked past him and into his house.

Hyunjin sighed and closed the door."What do you even want from me Changbin?"

"For you to stop rotting away in here and fucking tell me what's wrong with you."

"I'm not doing this with you right now. You'll show yourself out . I'm going to my room."Hyunjin started walking to the stairs but Changbin was quick on his feet and grabbed him by his arm before unintentionally pinning him against the wall.

"Let go of me."Hyunjin struggled in his grip and face red.

"Not until you say it to my face. What Jeongin said last time. If it's true or not."

"Let me go."

"That's not an answer."

"Yah! What do you care if it's true or not?! if it is, what then?!"Hyunjin shouted.

"Then I'll tell you I've always felt the same way! I'll tell you how much I've liked you since the day you kissed me at the bar and thought I was too drunk to remember! I'll tell you that I've been lying to myself this whole time because I didn't know what to make of my feelings and sexuality! I'll tell you that I kept everything to myself because I thought that kiss was just a mistake and that's why you never brought it up! I'll tell you that I was actually relieved we never discussed it because I wasn't ready to face my feelings or deal with rejection. I'll tell that I still like you even now! So say it to my face Hyunjin! Was Jeongin telling the truth?!"Changbin's chest was quite literally heaving after finally letting everything out.

What he failed to realize soon though was how Hyunjin was now crying. Too absorbed in proving himself wrong. That Hyunjin didn't like him. That Changbin hadn't been an idiot all these years thinking the other felt nothing.

"What...what are you talking about?"

"Don't answer a question with another one Hyunjin. Do you really like me? That way?"he was almost scared to even hear the answer.

Hyunjin sniffled then hit him on the chest and pushed him back."Of fucking course I do! What do you think I'm crying like this for?! What do you think I've been avoiding you for?! How could you be this slow and stupid?! I went through all of that for you to tell me you feel the same way and you still want me to say it out loud to you?!"

Hyunjin slid down the wall and crouched to hug his knees as he continued to sob. Changbin's heart broke to see him look so small and vulnerable. To be the reason he was that way.