the demons in the soul

Laxus pov
Seeing this new doll make my skin crawl I began hunting down this smell. I can see it getting close to the little doll strangles in my hand; many of its master must be nearby. But I can hear the doll say something that sent chills down my spine, “ the lightning demon is here.”
Once those words I stopped the forest was so much more quiet then I have ever heard in my life. “ Awe Honest, did Yusuka lose her favorite dolly? Too bad the one holding you is the only demon I see. Isn't that right Laxus. Lightning dragon of the fairy tail guild. You should give me the doll. My poor sister will most definitely cry without him. But then again killing you wouldn't stop or save my guild you most likely already started the cycle of hell that my people will endure.” I can taste the air now it's lightning but it's strange. Like a sense of dread. I move quickly as a blur of purple passes as quickly as my own lightning. And in front of me is a young man with neck length green hair with one blonde streak in the shape of a lightning bolt. If I didn't know any better I would have thought it and been freed. His scent is awful. The amount of blood this man has spilled must be close to swimming in an ocean. With my scents on high. He keeps attacking, not leaving me a second to retaliate. So instead I gave a quick blow to his ribs but then he wrapped his body around my arm and pulled me right to the ground. “Give me the damn doll!” I just growl. I can't give him the doll. It's the only way to average my friends with more strength. I pick this brat up and slammed him to the ground which knocked the wind out of the boy. The gasping he let go and tries to breathe which gives me enough time to grab him but he turns to blast me with his own lightning breath knocking me back and he kicks up back in the air, But I still have a hold and pins him down.
“ stop you brat where is the rest of your party,” I growled. He strangled and the look in his eyes where full of fear and he strangled became more out of fear. I managed to put anti-magic cuffs on him and it seemed to drain color from him and he still tried to fight. I just put him over my shoulder. I cared him back to the guild and into the dungeon.
Lucky for me, Gramps showed up and looked at this kid and chuckled, “ this young man gave you a run for your money, you should patch yourself up.” I looked and there were hundreds of cuts all over from this kid's lightning. There was blood everywhere. “Now who are you and your party and why did you attack my guild.”
The young man looks at the gramps and is a little shocked. “ Oh wow the prince fucked up too. You're not supposed to be here and you were warned not to come near us. I just think you need to let me go or I can just leave on my own.”
Gramps look at him, “ I doubt you can leave on your own. You're in a dragon's den, there are two tracking dragon slayers here that will stop.”
Then he growls, “you Drayer's are all the same. You have all your ego's up your damn ass.” The kids break the magic cuffs. I put an arm in front of the gramps to protect him. “see I can get out easily.” He moves to get out but hits a magic barrier with runes everywhere I look and sees freed staring at us the kid sits down like he is seeing a ghost. “I'm sorry. What do you want to know? I will only talk to him.” he says, staring at freed and he looks up and down freed and his eyes showed pure sadness. Freed slowly makes it down the stairs with gajeel behind him.
“Sorry laxus he was scared for your safety.” Gajeel says and looks at the kid, “wow he smells like a massacre.”
He laughs hearing what gajeel said, “ well it is part of my family's true legacy. Madness is deep in my core. It's in both of my grandfather's. I just have the unpleasantness of being raised by one of them. Blood comes with being raised in a dark guild. Anything else you wanna point out, ass?”
“A dark guild, why would that happen to you,” freed asked him. The boy's eyes look back at Freed.
“because my father failed to protect my mother, that's how.” He says calmly to Freed which is weird hearing from this shifty kid. “But please forgive me Freed but I must go, my ride's here and I got what I came for.”
The kid held up the doll and jumped into a shadow disappearing
“ no!” I screamed, “ that brat how are we going to hunt down those fuckers!” My anger was starting to boil but freed hugs me and I can see tears in his eyes. I snapped to hug him back. I will find those brats if it's the last thing I do we need answers