laxus'drive

Laxus POV. 

The journey or to hargeon was pretty rough my lung and chest felt like they were on fire. I kept moving I have to take out the bastard that took away the future of something precious to me. Mine and freed's child. It was more important to me than anything else for this reason I'll kill him. We made camp close by. I told Wendy I was going to go hunt for some food. But then the vain particles started up again and I had to sit and try to breathe. I don't know how long I was like this till gray showed up asking how long it had it been going on. I told him it was none of his business that I'm doing this to protect the guild and get back at the bastard that hurt the Thunder legion. I didn't tell him about freed's baby. Because knowing gray he would try to stop me from fighting and he would tell me not to fight because I was all the freed has left. I'm fighting and doing this for freed. He left me in peace the rest of the night.

 That morning we made our move gray and wendy when to back up mermaid hail and laima scale. Erza and kagura when to go after the ship and caught the scent of the enemy I wanted and was told to reclaim hargeon. During the battle I kept telling myself over and over I have to keep fighting and make it back freed. He needs me to come back to him alive. Then I remembered at the last minute the rune that freed had given me. I decided to use it. And like freed planned he dispelled the enchantment I never felt more alive. I then use my red lightning it is lightning mixed with my blood. The battle then ended and I felt extremely weak. I couldn't move much. We won the battle here. But then so as it was over the sky began to glow red. I was mostly alone but I could hear I women's voice and gajeels they told us that Mavis was in danger and where the guild was located I ran as fast as I could freed. Freed was at the guild hall freed is in danger. My mate. Those thoughts make my leg pump with blood as I ran as far and fast as I could. I made it to Gramps some of the others including bickslow but freed wasn't with him. That brought out a lot of panic in me and I look all over the battlefield for green hair and then I saw gramps and the army. He used it. He used fairy tail. I watched completely horrified at first. My grandfather the man that loved me no matter what mistakes I made in my past, close or almost dead. But as soon as I got close to try and get to Gramps my body felt so hot. Almost as hot as when freed. I need freed. I feel down onto my knees the effect where getting to me. It felt so good. I looked around almost everyone seem affected but there were some that weren't. Waren wasn't. I was feeling worse I felt like I was going to pass out but then I felt a glow like one of freed enchantments. He was putting them on everyone that was affected. But then the spell started affecting my freed and fall onto himself holding his stomach and crying out. It drove me insane. " I can't. I can't eat. So hungry and the pleasure is too much. Laxus. Laxus I need you." I quickly before freed enchantment fall I grabbed a hold of him and held him close.

" I got you freed" I told him as I held onto him as tightly as I could after some time we were able to move again. So we stepped up our game and continued our fight with the empire. With freed and bickslow watching my back I know that it'll all be safe. Freed stayed close to me and then after we thought for several more hours the sky lit up again the same crimson red color and the world was moving and wrapped my arms around freed ready for wherever it takes us. It took us to the middle on magnolia I had gramps in my arm as bickslow, freed and, evergreen guarded me as we began making our way back to the guild hall. I know as soon as we get there porlyusica can help him but for now I have to get him home. Them home. And then after that I will be able to make freed smile. 

But as I looked over freed was glowing and then he disappeared. I was in horror my mate disappeared right before my eyes. "freed!!"