laxus restores freed

Laxus P.O.V. 

It's been about six months since the war with Acnologia and Zeref. Freed still seems out of it. Even when we are out on jobs it's like he is mental gone. I tried to talk to him about what he was going through but he had no answers for me. He would just tell me that he was fine and that nothing was wrong. He won't even let me in his room anymore. I felt like maybe I'm the one that caused all his problems. 

I decided that enough was enough and I had no choice. I waited till freed when to take a shower and I when in and joined him. He was mad at me but I kissed him and picks him up. He fought me at first and then he started kissing back and crying. "freed I love you please stop shutting me out." I would then licks his neck right on his dragon mark and he moans loudly.

"Laxus no. To good. We can't afford to get me pregnant again. I don't want to end up losing our baby," I looked up at him with wide eyes. I never thought that losing the baby affect him this much.

 I stopped and just held him. "It's okay freed. What happened isn't your fault. I want to have a family and try again, and I need you to give us that. Please just stop shutting us out." Freed looks up at me. He looked as if he was going to cry but instead he kisses me. That gave me all that I needed and kisses back. 

I felt freed's body change and I looked down. It wasn't the first time seeing this. Freed's body was going into heat already because his curse turned him into a female. "Your in heat baby. Are you in pain?" Freed nods and I know I had no choice we had to make love to him now or he is going to hurt himself. Then I felt my body heat up and entered freed quickly. 

Freed moans where loud inside of my head that I blacked out and I know freed was having a good time. His moans and screams where echoing inside of my head and I felt my cum filling him over and over. 

I woke up the next morning smelling like sweat and sex. Freed smelled like my cum, sweat and sex. I looked him over and I saw that cums was dripping out of him still. I didn't wake up freed and kissed the side of freed's head. 

Freed woke up and smiles. "I missed you laxus," freed said with a big smile.  I did know what he meant. Maybe he meant he missed our nights of sex. To be honest I missed it too. But to answer his I kissed him. Freed kisses back. I held freed close and I decided we weren't going to go to the guild. Freed was smiling and kissing everywhere he can. All I did was cuddle freed close.

Little did I know that a rumour that I liked Mira instead of freed would spread like wildfire in our guild. But to me all I care about is freed and if freed believes them. I will prove it. I will fuck him in front of the guild so everyone can stop those romours. 

The only reason I found out was six weeks later with evergreen came over to me yelling at me for betraying freed. I went over to Mira to talk about this romour and she told me she wasn't interested in me so it was a stupid romour, and so I told everyone that I was with freed and then I made a romour of my own which I didn't know was the truth. " Hey assholes! I'm not with Mira because I got freed pregnant!" 

And to my surprise I saw freed get up and ran into the bathroom which made my eyes widen. I did it. I got freed pregnant again. ran into the bathroom after him, and started rubbing his back as he morning sickness took over. 

I held freed close and told him that I was so very proud of freed. It made me happy to see him pregnant again and that no one was going to break us up, because he is my mate through thick and thin. And I kissed the side of his head again