Chapter 9

Joe

After Tracey finishes her speech, Sophie dashes round to hug her. I hope she does decide to move here as Sophie loves having her around it would be great when we are on tour so she has someone here, the kids and the whole family in fact, adore her. She sits down next to Nick and I see him lean over and kiss her. She's been here less than 48 hours and they are already hooking up! That didn't take him long to make his move, we knew he liked her but he's not been single that long so a little surprised. Kevin and I just look at each other as if to say what the fuck is going on here then.

Nick

I can't believe she might move here. That would be the best thing ever. She said she loves me and it felt amazing, I am not sure if she means it as in she is in love with me but I will take it. When she sits back down I whisper in her ear that I think she should move here and that I love her too. She smiles sweetly at me and I just can't resist, I lean down and plant a little kiss on her lips. I notice Joe and Kevin look at each other so I know they have seen and then I hear Malti and I suddenly remember that Priyanka is here! I look up and meet her gaze and she looks really pissed off, she hands Malti to my mum and then gets up and walks off. Tracey having seen her whispers to me "Babe, you should go and talk to her as she's clearly upset" I know she's right so I get up to go after Pri and I can't help it, I find myself leaning down and kissing Tracey again before I walk off.

Tracey

After Nick leans down and kisses me we hear Malti and we look back up to see Priyanka looking at us and she looks really pissed off! I don't blame her really. It wasn't fair to flaunt things in front of her but I think he just got a bit swept up in everything. Priyanka passes Malti to Denise and walks off. I turn to Nick and tell him to go after her and apologise which he gets up to do and then he leans down and kisses me again before he goes after her. Once he leaves I am met with a thousand questions from everyone about Nick and I. I literally don't even know how to answer them as I don't really know what's going on with us. Joe shouts over the table "He didn't waste much time did he, you've barely been here 48 hours" "I love you guys together, you bring out the sweet caring Nick that we all know is in there" Denise says "Welcome to the family" chimes in Sophie and Dani gleefully "Erm thanks, I don't really know what to say, it's taken me a little by surprise as well, a good surprise but still a bit confused by it all to be honest and I don't really know what we are doing" I tell them. "Are you not his girlfriend then" Kevin asks "Erm no, we've had no such conversation about anything like that" "do you want to be his girlfriend?" Joe asks "I don't know is the honest answer, I really haven't thought that far ahead and if I don't end up moving here it would make things pretty impossible, that's kind of why I hadn't really planned on getting involved with Nick straight away because I honestly don't know if I am staying or going"