Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Tsurugi's p.o.v.

Come on Tsurugi think, what kind of present can you give to Tenma,
I suddenly shout out loud."aaahhh......!"everyone in the clubroom keep starring at me,then Shindou came to me and ask,"hey Tsurugi you all right?"then Tenma suddenly speak to me,"yeah,I think your not okay, You're thinking out loud again."I answere to both of them,"no....no I'm all right!!!it's nothing to worry about."

"ok if you say so..." Shindou and Tenma say, and then our coach suddenly arrived to our clubroom and stair at us if we're all present, but we're not all present,and he said,"minna!come on it's time for training."

"hai!"

coach Endou notice me thinking of something and said to me,"you okay Tsurugi?you're not feeling well?"

"I'm okay kantaku I'm feeling well.." and I think for a bit and said to coach,"uhmm....coach can I skip the training today?"

"why Tsurugi?"

"I just need to think of something,"

"ok you can go now and call me if you have a problem ok..."Endou said while he smiles and wink with a thumbs up,"thanks coach...bye...kantaku."I said while while walking outside the clubroom.

Tenma's p.o.v

I was thinking about Tsurugi,
what's wrong with Tsurugi?I've never seen him like that before!I'm worried about Tsurugi,then I ask Shinsuke,"hey Shinsuke,do you know what happen to Tsurugi?"Shinsuke answered,"sorry!Tenma but I don't know."

"It's okay Shinsuke."then I think again;I wonder what happen to Tsurugi?

"hey Tenma!"Shindou say,but it's too late,I was already hit by a soccer ball that Shindou passed to me,I lose my balance and fall to the ground,everyone comes to me even the managers and Aoi asked me,"Daijobu?Tenma!"

"ite.ite!"I said while rubbing my head,"yokata!"Shindou said as he sigh.

Tsurugi's p.o.v

I was thinking a present for Tenma;
what is the perfect gift for Tenma,a soccer ball,soccer shirt,or pendant of a soccer ball,hmm....that's it a pendant of soccer ball,I think he will going to like it,and now I'm going to call Tenma.I take out my phone and call Tenma.

"Hey!uhmm Tenma,eto.....umm can you go to the Inazuma Steel Tower?"

"just go please I need to tell you something,"

"ok...bye now Tsurugi."then Tenma hung up,then I take my phone from my ear and shut it,I put the phone to my bag."ok now,I need to go to the Steel Tower and for Tenma,"I mummbled while walking.

Tenma's p.o.v

"Wierd?why would he want's me to go to the Steel Tower?"I mummbled,but Kariya heard me,"who want's you to go to Steel Tower Tenma?"Kariya asked,"no-nothing yot don't know Kariya!"

"Tenma!is that Tsurugi?"Kariya teased me,"Kariya!"Kirino-senpai suddenly scolded at Kariya,but Kariya didn't listen to Kirino-senpai,he just look at me while grinning.

I run to our coach and said,"coach may I go home now?please kantaku,"

"ok Tenma you can go home now,eto.....Tenma was that Tsurugi who called you?"

"why coach?"

"jusu asking,"coach Endou teased,

"kantaku!"