Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Tenma's p.o.v.

"TENMA!"I hear someone shout downstairs and I get out of bed and open the door."yeah Tsurugi,"I shout back,"breakfast is ready,"

"okay I'll be down in a minute!"Then I walk back into the bedroom and close the door.

I am glad I got to live here,yep you guest it,Aki-ne went to live in America with Ichinose since they were getting married.So instead of going to live with my asshole of a father,Tsurugi offered me to live here with him and his brother,so I took the offer and now I live here.

I walk into the bathroom and put my hands on the sink and they start,I turn the tap on bend down and splash some cold water on my face.Then I turn it off and look up into the mirror.

I look a bit pale and my head feels hot,maybe I'am coming down with something,

anyway I brush my teeth get dressed,I put on my light blue T-shirt with my black pipe trousers,and a black jacket and go down stairs.

As I close my bedroom door my head feels heavy so,I stand their for a second and let it supside before I walk down the stairs.......

Tsurugi's p.o.v.

I'am sitting at the table talking to nii-san while eating breakfast,then Tenma walks into the kitchen and sits at the table,I look at him and notice his face is quite pale,"hey you alright Tenma?"he looks at me,

"yeah I'm fine."I still don't feel convinced.

"anyway you getting used to live here,"nii-san says a tender smile,pointing toward Tenma,

"yeah I'am actually it feels like I got a family back after all,after I came out the hospital and Aki-ne told me the news.I'am glad,besides my father would only hurt me again."

I look at Tenma and their he goes plastering another fake smile,as if he has to hide it from everyone,I look over at my brother and he looks at me a worried expresion on his face.

So after breakfast we go and pick up the rest of Tenma's stuff,"I'll be back in a sec~ guys,"then Tenma runs into the apartment to get the last of his bags.

Yuicchi's p.o.v.

"Hey Tsurugi,"my brother looks at me,"I take it,you notice as well,"I look at him which means he saw Tenma was not well,and his hands were shaking like crazy,"what do you recon is wronge with him?"

"I don't know nii-san,he did look quite hot,maybe he is coming down with a flu."I examine Tsurugi's face,probably thinking.

I take a deep breath and sneek up behind him,"why won't you tell me what's wronge Tenma I am your friend.

"Tsurugi just push me away slowly,and pulls a half smile I laugh,"what's so funny?"Tsurugi looks at me,I look at him resting against the wall,"you never change,"I say before closing my eyes and listening to the breeze.

Tenma's p.o.v.

I am about to walk out the door,when I remember something,"wait here sasuke."

I quickly run up the stairs and run into the bedroom,and I open my draw I rumage through and find a album,

that's odd I don't remember this.

I take it out the draw and sit on the bed.The cover reads 'Okinawa'I open the book and a tear runs down my face I mummble,

"after all these years,I still kept this,"I flick through the pages.