Chapter 4

Chapter 4

No One's p.o.v
Tenma you idiot! You say you are fine this morning,as I thought you look pale morning and you have a fever this morning,The Tsurugi brothers thought at the sametime.

Tsurugi's p.o.v
Me and Nii-san take Tenma to the hospital because his fever is high,"Baka!Tenma you said you are okay,you make me and Nii-san worry very much,"

After a while....

Tenma woke up from his sleep,because he blacked out for a while,because of his high fever,"Hey Tenma you alright now!"

"Yeah Tsurugi,thanks I'm okay now!"Tenma say to me with a smile."Thank goodness you are okay now....you make us worry,"
"Im sorry I didn't mean to."He said then frown,"It's okay Tenma atleast you are okay now,please Tenma if you are not feeling well please tell us,if you not tell us you will make us worry," I said patting Tenma's head,"Yes Nii-san!" Tenma said grinning."Hey Tenma!don't call me that!"

"Nii-san nii-san nii-san,"

"Stop it Tenma!Stop it!"

"No I won't stop nii-sa~"Tenma suddenly stop by my kiss!I smirk," see you stoped,"I said grinning.

Tenma's p.o.v

I blush like a tomato,"will you quit it,stop kissing me so sudde~"Tsurugi kiss me,again, but I stay for a while,until me and Tsurugi are out of breath,"Ok I'll stop calling you nii-san,tell me why you don't want I call you nii-san?"I look at him curiously,"Ok I will tell you, but first give me a kiss on the lips," Tsurugi said crossed arms,"What if I don't want to?"I crossed arms to,"I will keep stealing kisses to you,"Tsurugi said with a grin smile,"s-stop grinning will you, It's annoying!" I said pouting,"oh is that so,hmm.....or you are saying that because you like it,"he smile mischouvously,"n-no i-i-it's n-not tha-that!"I stutter and crossed my arms,"then why are you stuttering?!that means you like it,"Tsurugi said pointing towards me, I look down a bit ti hide my blush.

Yuicchi's p.o.v
When I came back to the room of Tenma, I saw Tenma was like a bright Tomato,"Hey Tenma you all okay now?"

"Yeah Yuicchi-san.....Thank you for takung care of me..."Tenma say smiling,I saw Kyouske smirking and sitting next to Tenma, he saw me looking at him then I frowned to hm A mouthened to him,'What did you do to him?' Gesturing to.Tenma, he mouthened back,'nothing!' I frowned again.

Tenma's p.o.v
I saw Yuicchi-san frowned to where is Tsurugi is,what's wrong with them?hmm....heavy atmosphere heh....I giggled,Tsurugi heard me,"why are you giggling huh Tenma!?"Tsurugi said to me irratabely,"no-nothing,"I say,"Kyouske!"Yuicchi-san warned,"what??I didn'd do anything!"Tsurugi pouted,I wonder what'st wrong with them?hmm....I look at Tsurugi then to Yuicchi then to Tsurugi again then back and forth,back and forth,back and forth and,
I gave up they are having a glaring-contests right now I think I should rest up some more I should sleep some more,I sighed then ask them irratebly,"Can you two go out now,please I'm tired I want to go to sleep,"

"Ok Tenma.....come on now Tsurugi,"

"Yeah yeah sleep well,"Tsurugi smirked,I glared at him,he jump and sigh,"Fine...."

"Good now out,"I said,I wait until the doors closed and,"finally!I'm all alone,no heavy atmosphere,"I say under my breath.

Yuicchi's p.o.v
"Is it just me or he thinks that we are irritating him?"I said to Kyouske with a sweatdrop,"dunno...."Kyouske coldly said. I sigh,"Ok Kyouske I'll go home now ok.....you will stay here with Tenma takecare of him don't do anything wierd stuffs to him!"I warned Kyouske,"Yes nii-san ,"
________________________

Sorry still on going.....
Please forgive me.....
4 facts about me....

1. I am a filipina.

2. Im in my 9th grade in junior high.

3. My crush in inazuma eleven go are Tsurugi Kyouske,Shindou Takuto,Fei Rune,Fubuki Shirou,Gouenji Shuuya,and Kariya Masaki.

4. Im addicted in Inazuma Eleven or any animes.