No one's POV

After the burning accident happened, Hyien started to feel dizzy because of the screaming, then Sunoo hurt his vocals and can't sing anymore.

"My beautiful voice is literally gone!" Sunoo being in a raspy voice is kinda sad.
"Yeah no shit" Ni-ki burst into the door andddddd..... the door is gone. "Poor door" Haerin said as she kinda got sad because that was her favourite door.

"Wait are we late to school? I mean our school starts at 6:00 AM and it's literally like only 4:34 AM Right now.." Ni-ki says confusingly "NO YOU DUMBASSSS!!!!" Hyien screamed as she slapped ni-ki's face.

~TIME SKEP~

Haerin's POV

I walked into our English classroom at 5:30 AM cuz it starts at 5:40 AM.

As sir Michael talked shit, I took notes of what sir Michael was talking about and saw Hyunjin running and bursting in the classroom as Danielle kinda looked mad, "Hey, sorry I forgot it so I just ran in my house and took it..." Hyunjin apologized to me and I didn't mind, "Yeah uh here you can copy my notes" I said as he shared with me. I moved closer so Hyunjin could see and he ended up being smart and that that.

After our class, I headed to the canteen to welcome Hyunjin, Han and Bangchan in our group. "Hello, my name is Bangchan, this is Han and this is Hyunjin" They said to us as they bowed to us. I kinda noticed Danielle was holding my hand so I just held her hand as well and just eat the canteen food and our lunch.

Friendly gc

Haerin: Hey guys how are you all?

Hyunjin: I'm fine, you looked nice at the mall today :]

Haerin: Aw thank you ><

Danielle: you guys didn't even invite me?

Hanni: Oh come on you literally were jealous and just walked out🤨

Danielle: say that again and I will reveal your Minji secret

Minji: Hm?

Hanni: I already told her bitch😐 LOLLL

Han: Where are the others?

Sunghoon:Present sir

Jay: present

Jungwon: PRESENTT😺😺😺

Heeseung: Present

others: PRESHENT!

______________

360 words