First Talk

Akshara's POV

"A...... Akshara Mittal"

I said extending my hand. He stared at me for few seconds as he took my hand.

He felt it or not i don't know, but the electric feeling I am feeling right now just by his touch is just insane.

Held my hand for some time before leaving it.

We just stood there. me looking down, him staring at me and our family looking at us.

Now this is super awkward, god please save me.........I just want to go and hide in my room now. It's too much.

I was totally nervous from the morning itself. When maa sa told that I have to get ready as his family is coming to see me.

My parents as usual they didn't came to tell me who he is or what type of family they are.

Then maa sa told me that it's Rawat family.

I know about about Rawat's, One of the most powerful, prestigious and Royal family. And about their wealth, let's not talk about it.

Dadu, I mean Adhiraj Rawat, powerful, cold and a brutal businessman of his time and also now, but he is nothing but a sweet person for me.

He used to come to our house when I was maybe 7 or 8 years old? Yeah, he always used to bring something for me, appreciating me, playing with me......just for 1 hour but he used to.

Then he stopped coming just some months before my grandpa died.

I used to waited for him that he will come this month or next month but he didn't came. Then I stopped expecting him to come and see me.

Now when I saw him, all i wanted to ask him is why? Why did he showed me that love and suddenly disappeared.

I left all the unsaid things as he said we will talk when the right time comes.

If we talk about his family then, they are all sweet, that's what I can say for now. They tried to make me comfortable with them, when they saw I was nervous.

All the introduction, and then already calling me their daughter-in-law was showing that they already has accepted me as there family member.

But it would take time for me to mingle with anyone.

I was shocked when Abhishek and Siya called me bhabhi, it was too much as they met me first time, but however I will be there future bhabhi so why not.

Then their talks that I can take them as brother and sister, that made me feel something. Having older brother that I can share all my worries with was my dream. Now i think I got a older brother and a sister.

Now about him..........

I have seen him looking at me from the time I came here. His face void of any emotions.

And that made him more handsome with his white shirt and black trousers he wore. That perfectly set hair and his beard complimented his tall and muscular body.

Why is he so tall? I look like a small child in front of him.......but I am 5'3, and it's an average height for a girl right?

That deep voice of his made something in my stomach, the way he said his name while introducing himself was full of pride.

Why not, ofcourse he should be proud cause he has been working hard for Rawat group of industries. Those all the awards of best businessman for continuous 3 years would make anyone proud of themselves.

And Don't think I am fan girling over him, as a MBA graduate i should know everything about the business world..........

Yeah that's all.