Chapter Thirty-six

"You know what happens when you're disobedient, don't you?" Ambrose asked, holding my chin in his hand

"You know what happens when you're disobedient, don't you?" Ambrose asked, holding my chin in his hand. My jaw trembled against his cold fingers. "Don't you?"

"Yes, Master."

It wasn't evening yet, but he was very clearly not my lord right now. He was my master.

"Tell me what will happen."

"P-punishment."

"Exactly."

"Will you do it now?" I asked, not sure what I wanted the answer to be.

Or... perhaps I was sure. Knowing he was going to show a side of himself that I had never seen before was thrilling. And I wanted it.

"Yes, I'll punish you now." I felt his tail wrap around my body, and as he pulled me closer to him, he added, "Why wait? You've been a bad girl and you know it."

"I didn't mean to be—"

"But you were," he answered sternly. "What is your safe word?"

"Eggs," I answered in the weakest voice.

The grip of his tail loosened around my waist as he took a step back. The water in his hair dripped to the floor as he looked me in the eyes. "Strip. Now."

"Y-yes, Master."

What was he going to do to me? Whatever it was, knowing it was going to happen now made my pussy melt. The stare in his eyes and the clench in his jaws had me dripping.

As I was busy unbuttoning my dress, in the clumsiest way possible, someone knocked on the door. My body jerked, and a gasp escaped from my throat.

"I don't want to be disturbed," my master growled, not taking his eyes off me. "By no one."

"Very well, my lord," came the answer from the other side of the door. It was Gregory's voice. "I'll make sure nobody will disturb you."

"Thank you, Gregory."

I felt my cheeks blush under his stare when I let my dress fall to the floor and started taking off my undergarments.

"You forgot your task," he said, proceeding to dry himself with the towel still hanging over his shoulders. "It was just a simple task—"

"I—"

"Hold your tongue." My heart beat faster at the clipped tone in his voice. He looked at how my trembling hands clasped open my corset. "From now on, you'll listen and only speak when spoken to. Understand that, my Flora?"

"Y-yes, I understand, Master," I replied, taking off the corset.

"I'm disappointed in you."

Disappointed in you. Oh, how I hated to hear the words.

"It's not about forgetting your task. It's about forgetting your Master's wishes. Good girls never forget their Master's wishes."

I opened my mouth but quickly shut it again. I was only to speak when spoken to and hold my tongue.