CHAPTER 1-UNSPOKEN CONNECTIONS-

Narrator's POV
          At Bayside High School, bustling hallways reverberated with youthful energy and eager anticipation. The modern campus boasted sleek glass windows that flooded the hallways with natural light. Vibrant murals adorned the walls, showcasing the diverse talents and passions of the student body. Equipped with state-of-the-art technology, the classrooms fostered an atmosphere of innovation and intellectual growth.

Amongst the bustling backdrop, there was Grizzle, a feminine boy with a disheveled mop of sandy brown hair that complemented his bright brown eyes, which sparkled with curiosity and intelligence, although they remained hidden behind the glasses he wore due to poor eyesight.

Grizzle's heightened fashion sense was another defining aspect of his appearance. He effortlessly blended trends with his own personal flair, often seen donning stylish outfits that reflected his vibrant personality. His wardrobe ranged from bold patterns and colors to subtle and understated elegance, capturing his versatile nature. Whether he wore a tailored blazer and polished shoes or a casual ensemble paired with unique accessories, Grizzle exuded confidence and self-expression through his fashion choices, without conforming to typical stereotypes.

"Grizzzzzz!" Andreana, Grizzle's female friend, called out. Grizzle turned to her, a smile instantly lighting up his face.

"Andreana?!" Grizzle replied, returning the smile and waving to his friend.

"Bestie, we're classmates again this year!" exclaimed Andreana, excitement radiating from her. Grizzle's eyes widened with delight, and he couldn't help but let out a joyful squeal.

"Really?!" Grizzle exclaimed, hugging his friend tightly. Andreana nodded and they continued discussing their activities during the summer break.

They arrived at their classroom and chose seats at the front, as Grizzle wanted the new teacher to immediately notice him. Despite being academically accomplished, Grizzle never wanted to fall behind in class, while Andreana took a more laid-back approach, though she was a silent, hard-working type of student.

"You always love sitting at the front!" Andreana playfully teased.

"I prefer being in the teacher's line of sight and that person I loved as well." replied Grizzle, raising an eyebrow, causing Andreana to burst into laughter at the witty response.

"Do you really? And who is this person you're talking about?" Andreana challenged.

"Don't know, but who knows? Maybe I'll be blessed, and he'll see that I'm right here, harboring a secret admiration for him," Grizzle answered with a hopeful tone. Andreana nodded in response to Grizzle's answer.

"Let's go out?" Andreana suggested. Grizzle bit his lower lip, hesitant to go out.

"Ummm, Dreana, I don't wanna go out because I want to do some advanced reading, just in case our new teacher asks some primary questions," Grizzle explained to his  friend. Andreana rolled her eyes at Grizzle's dedication to studying.

"Oh my god, Grizz! No wonder you go unnoticed sometimes by certain individuals, you're always studying. Move around sometimes!" Andreana said in frustration, although these interactions were normal for them, almost like siblings used to each other's quirks and habits.

"You're exaggerating. I'm just hardworking," Grizzle defended himself.

-

-

-

-

Grizzle Suelto's POV
                  Andreana had no choice but to stay with me in the classroom since she didn't want to leave me alone. Even though I told her that it's okay for her to go out.