𝟏𝟓 ┃𝐠𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫

"𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐩 𝐠𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐬?" Arabella exclaims, exasperated as she throws her hands up in the air, the area around her bed a mess from throwing all her things around in search for that one lip gloss

I shrug, quickly glancing around in a failed attempt to help. "I don't know. Maybe the lip gloss fairy took it." 

"Aurora, the lip gloss fairy gives out lip gloss, not the other way around." 

"Maybe she ran out and needed more." 

"This isn't funny. I need that lip gloss." 

"Why?" 

"I have somewhere to go. "

"Where?" 

"I can't talk about it." 

"Why?" 

"Can you stop asking questions?" She snaps, which is very out of the ordinary. I'm waiting for her to have that guilty look on her face she usually does after getting mad at me, but she doesn't. She just scowls.

"Sorry." 

She says nothing in response, curling her lashes, which I take as a hint that I should go. I put on my shoes and leave the Cabin, looking down at the ground as I walk towards the beach. By myself. Once again. Pulling my hoodie sleeves over my wrists, I feel the air punching my legs, making me tug on my small black shorts. 

'I should've covered up more. It's cold.'  I think to myself. 'Too bad. I can't go back and face Arabella's mood right now.'  

I'm distracted as I walk until I bump into the shoulder of a girl, smiling and her green eyes glowing. I glance over at her. She has long blonde hair that reminds me of Rapunzel; which means she's gorgeous. Seems nice, too. She has a guy walking beside her, very close. I can't see who it is, though.

"Sorry." I mumbled before looking at her in the eyes. "I love your hair." 

"Okay." She answers with an eyebrows raised, moving her head so I can see who's standing beside her with a large frown.

Ajax. 

"Ajax." I say loudly with a straight face. 

"Ajax?" The girl looks over at him with a frown. "Who is she?" 

"My friend."  Ajax mutters. 

"I'm his girlfriend." I say sharply. I don't want to be mean to other girls. Girl code, right? But I can't help it. Guess both me and Arabella are in a mood. 

"Oh. I didn't know he had a girlfriend." The girl says, her face darkening with disappointment.

"Yeah. We've been together for a year." 

"Oh." She repeats. "Damn." 

"Yeah." I say with a fake smile. "You're really pretty." 

My eyes shift over to Ajax for a second. His arms are crossed against his chest. She grins, tilting her head as she does so.