𝙂𝙃𝙊𝙎𝙏𝙎 𝙊𝙁 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘾𝙀𝙈𝙀𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙔

► 𝙈𝙮 (𝙋𝙊𝙑)
-

Peering out of the grasses, I froze, looking up at the gate as it opened. "We've got to get through that gate.." I pointed to it when Samuel came to my side. Keeping low, I narrowed my brows and then saw a way through to make sure I wouldn't be seen.

"𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆!"

"𝑱𝒂, 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒕."

I peered up through the grasses for a second, and my brown eyes wavered gently whilst I watched a goon. Once it was clear, I bolted towards the wall and scaled it. Sam was inches behind me. "Shh... follow me." I whispered and climbed over to the side. Peering around, I saw a goon on the upper part of the cemetery. "Wait..." I whispered. I narrowed my brows, my eyes focused on the goon. After he had turned around, I glanced over at Sam. "You good?"

"𝒀𝒆𝒂𝒉, 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈!"

Nodding, I scaled all the way up to the top, my shallow breath followed shortly after. Whilst I clung to the side, I waited until the goon on the stairs turned around to vualt over the side. Once I was over, I climbed slowly and quietly to where we needed to go. Not noticing, Nathan had followed suit, and I continued to climb up before pausing at a man's voice.

"𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚... 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒂 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒘."

"𝑨𝒏𝒅... 𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒗𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒅?"

....

"𝑮𝒖𝒚 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔."

I waited one more second before moving ahead. Once the coast was clear, I balanced myself along the beam and walked across, then smirked. "Ha, take that." I murmured. Keeping low, I crept towards the door and hid behind a crate to wait for the boys. "Sam, would you help me?" I whispered when he came closer. Clasping the bottom of the gate, I lifted it quietly with his help. Letting Nathan slip underneath, I watched him go under with my heart beating against my chest.

"𝑨𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂.. 𝑪'𝒎𝒐𝒏."

Slipping underneath, I grimaced as I banged my head against the bottom of the door. "Oww." I whispered. Watching Samuel come underneath the door, whilst I held it up with Nate help, I heard the muffled voices of the goons. Once Sam was through, me and Nate set it down quietly. "Yeah, it's just a bump. I'm okay, though." I smiled quietly whilst we walked off.

"𝑳𝒆𝒕'𝒔 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒛𝒆 𝒘𝒆 𝒈𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒍𝒊𝒑."

Dropping down, I nodded. Hanging back with Samuel, I looked up at him. "C'mon." Jogging forward, I noticed a slide, and dropped down and slid down to the other side. Standing up, I narrowed my brows whilst I fixed my sweatshirt. Looking up, I trotted forward and began to climb over the ledge of rocks. Without a word, I continued forward and across the beam.

"𝑫𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒌𝒂𝒚?"

...

(𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒉)