Prologue - Emptiness

(Leo's POV)

The only thing I could see was darkness..nothing in front of me, and nothing behind me..there was absolutely nothing in this..place? Room? Whatever..nothing could tell me where I am, nothing at all..I am..completely alone. I tried to move my body to try and escape from whatever hold I was in..but, I just...couldn't. I tried to listen for any footprints or voices to try and at least tell him that I wasn't dead..and was just having a bad nightmare that I'll probably wake up from..but that would never come..there was just..absolutely nothing..I was alone..for once in my life, I was absolutely..scared.

(Nobody's POV)

As Leo was questioning what was going on and why he couldn't move at all, or even see..footprints could finally be heard approaching the turtle, which definitely startled him, but it also comforted him a little that he wasn't dead at least..but this made him question why he couldn't move, see, or speak...was he in a coma or something?  That would explain what was going on for him and how he could still hear..but this would only raise a question for him, how did he enter a coma? He doesn't remember doing anything that dangerous that would cause that..

Leo would soon be pulled from his thoughts when he heard a voice speaking..it seemed to be coming from in front of him.

"There's nothing to be afraid of, you're in good hands.."