🍃25🍃

1.11K views 😄🥂😍

*****★★★★★*****

Kokushibo and Akaza ran far away from the empire, and after 20 minutes they stopped.

Kokushibo: "NAKIME!!"

They were teleported to the Infinity Castle at the sound of a biwa, Nikme stood still which was unlikely because she always sits. That's when they realized Muzan was already planning to call them because he must have already sensed their failure. Regardless of the matter, they bowed before him when they felt his presence. They slowly lifted their heads.

Muzan was boiling in anger when the result was a failure, staring deep into their souls which caused goosebumps on their bodies. The shiver in their bodies was more than enough to know how angry was he.

Muzan: "How did you all fail so miserably?..."

Akaza: "Forgive us, Master... It wasn't– AH!!"

Akaza felt a sharp in the chest, he looked down to see a bloody flesh-looking tentacle. Muzan flung him off the floor and Akaza fell into an endless void.

Muzan: "Kokushibo... Why did you fail?"

Kokushibo: "We failed because we thought Nikuza was the demon queen. She wasn't a demon in the first place, she was a human being. The real demon queen showed up and almost killed us, to be honest, we would've died if not for that hashira."

Muzan: "And who is she?!"

Kokushibo: "You know her, Master. Her name is Nezuko."

Akaza body splattered on the ground, and his head rolled down leaving a trail of blood behind. His head was teleported back to the first place at the sound of a biwa, he saw Muzan smiling before he let out a grin.

Muzan: {chuckles} "So that demon is still alive. She became a really powerful demon." {laughs} "It doesn't matter anyway. She is still weak." {sees Akaza degenerating} "I believe Douma was captured."

Muzan healed him in less than 3 seconds, Akaza bowed to him but didn't stand up. Akaza was in serious pain, he held back his tears as the pain was beyond him.

Muzan: "Kokushibo, you will capture her at all costs. I don't care what method you use, I want you to complete the task... But, if you fail to complete your task, you must give me a reason why I should let you live?"

Kokushibo: "Yes, Master."

The reason why he healed Akaza was because he and Kokushibo were the only UpperMoons. As soon as the meeting was dismissed and Muzan left, Akaza silently burst into tears as the pain was too much for him. That fall he had experienced, any demon can survive that but in his case, Muzan seized his regeneration ability, and that's why he was degenerating.

Kokushibo felt pity for him but ignored his cry and minded his own business, he went back to his home and rested. As for Akaza, he stopped crying when the pain lessened and went home.

****

The sun rose from the horizon. Bright light landed on the empire, and the citizens who were hiding in the secret hideout came out. Many of them were shocked because the empire was good as new instead of destroyed in pieces, how was that possible?

Before the battle began, Nezuko created a shield all over the empire. Some will think it was for protection but no. The shield was for recreational purposes, it was called - Recreation Ashes. One of Nezuko's blood demon arts.

Many innocent lives that were taken by death were properly buried and as for the living ones, they had to go home and rest. The Upper Bloods were done helping the citizens and returned to the palace.