Nezuko Kamado's Info

Hey guys I'm back.
Reasons: I was very sick due to a high fever and vomits. I just recovered from it by the grace of Almighty God.

Anyways here come with Nezuko Kamafo's info.

*****★★★★★****

(This is my art. I drew her)

The rest are not mine

(Ignore the bamboo muzzle)

Name: Nezuko Kamado

Name: Nezuko Kamado

Age: 19

Status: Sun Demon Queen

Blood Demon Art(s):

1. Exploding Blood: An art of exploding flames using her blood to eliminate or hurt the victim.

2. Blood Web Strings: An art of trapping or controlling the victim.

3. Telekinesis / Levitation: An art of lifting an object or a person to hit or kill the victim without using her hands or legs.

4. Sleep: An art of putting a victim to sleep.

5. Recreation Ashes: An art of recreating anything back to normal (not humans).

6. Sun Flares: This art is interesting, an art of powerful flares of the sun which massive damage to the victim (especially humans). However, it also drains half of her energy because she created it recently thanks to the absorption of the sun.

7. Mind Control & Possession: Nezuko mostly uses this. An art of controlling the mind of the victim while the other art is to control the whole body of the victim. She kept using this art because she wanted to remain hidden so that the Upper Moons could come and try to kidnap Nikuza.

8. Sound Waves: A deadly blood demon art. An art of creating massive and extremely strong waves to kill the victim. Although strong demons like the Upper Moons, Muzan, and Upper Blood(s) can survive, it will leave critical damage to their bodies which will take them a long time to heal.

9. Star Blades: An art of creating stars and letting them go on their own. It kills anything or anyone who moves in the blink of an eye.

10. Soul Extinction: This could kill her. Soul Extinction is the 1st deadly art of killing the soul of the victim by using her soul or any other soul. She can still move her body while her soul attacks, which is extremely dangerous especially when her life is on the line.

11. Illusion: It is just like Tamayo's BDA but worse. An art of torturing and deceiving the victims in the worst ways possible. Tamayo's BDA was merciful.

12. Toxic Vines (like the vines on her body): 3rd deadliest art. An art of killing and defense. The vines are filled with toxic venom that gives an instant kill to the victim. It is quite similar to Daki's and Misaki's BDA but it has a different pattern. It can also devour a victim and kill him/her with toxic venom, it also spits out the toxic venom at the victim(s).

13. Sunbursts: This one is easy for her to use. An art of creating many shining tiny sunballs and hiding them in the ground like a landmine. Any victim that stepped on the ball will be blown into pieces and die.

14. Breath of the Sun: This is not a blood Demon art, it is more like a breathing style. She learned it from Tanjiro when he was still alive. She could only use it when she had no choice.

Abilities:

1. Flight.

2. Healing.

3. Absorption.

4. Claw strikes.

5. Invincibility.

6. Speed Regeneration.

7. Shapeshift.

8. Super Hearing.

9. Teleportation.

10. Reversed energy.

Upper Blood(s) relationships with Nezuko:

UB0: she is a calm and level-headed individual with a nurturing personality. She is highly protective of Nezuko and serves as a trusted advisor in her court. Her Blood Demon Art, Celestial Veil, allows her to create illusions to protect Nezuko and mask her movements, ensuring her safety.

UB1: He is a fierce and loyal warrior who has sworn his life to protect Nezuko. He treats her like a queen and will stop at nothing to keep her safe. His Blood Demon Art, Thunderclap Barrage, allows him to summon powerful lightning strikes to strike down anyone who threatens Nezuko.

UB2: He is a rebellious and free-spirited individual who values independence and freedom. However, he has a deep affection for Nezuko, considering her as a mother figure. His Blood Demon Art, Gale Tempest, lets him create devastating winds to shield Nezuko from harm and whisk her away from danger when needed.

UB3: She is a gentle and compassionate soul who nurtures a strong bond with Nezuko. She possesses a deep sense of empathy and takes it upon herself to comfort Nezuko during her most troubled moments. Her Blood Demon Art, Blossom Siphon, enables her to channel healing energy through her attacks, restoring Nezuko's vitality while defending her.

UB4: she is a mysterious and enigmatic character who has dedicated her existence to serving Nezuko. She possesses a deep devotion to Nezuko and carries a sense of unwavering loyalty. Her Blood Demon Art, Venomous Vines, allows her to create deadly, sentient vines that protect and eliminate threats to Nezuko's safety.

UB5: He is a stoic and disciplined warrior who guards Nezuko with unwavering resolve. He is willing to sacrifice everything for her safety and is seen as a mentor-like figure to the others. His Blood Demon Art, Shadow Blitz, enables him to blend seamlessly into the shadows, eliminating any who dare to harm Nezuko with swift and precise strikes.

UB6: She is a graceful and serene individual who carries herself with elegance. She considers Nezuko as a beacon of hope and admires her strength and resilience. Her Blood Demon Art, Lunar Eclipse, allows her to channel the power of the moon to unleash devastating attacks, ensuring Nezuko's enemies are swiftly dealt with.

*****★★★★★*****

By the way, should I use this picture I made as my book cover?

Yes

Or

No.

Bye