18. Raaj & Isha

Anaisha's pov

I popped myself on the bed as I entered the room feeling exhausted........ but I still lazily got up from my place and walked towards the dresser to remove my jewelleries 

as I sat infront of the mirrior the door opened revealing Abhiraaj who entered the room and looked at me for few seconds before walking towards the walk-in closet while I looked at the mirror removing my jewelleries...

then I tried to open my hairs but for some reason I wasn't able to take the pins out of the bun... so I tried to put more force but nothing worked..

suddenly I felt a hand on my hair causing me to look at the mirror where I found Abhiraaj removing the pins from my hair.... he looked at me through the mirror and said "you're gonna rip your hairs off"

"I can do it" I said still looking at his reflection in the mirror while he replied with his eyes fixed in my hair "I know you can... but let me do it" hearing this I stayed silent while he was doing his work

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

he removed the last pin letting my hairs fall freely on my back.... then he massaged my scalp slowly causing me to close my eyes while throwing my head back a little then he said "go and get changed" saying this he left my head while taking few steps back...

I shook my head in a positive manner before walking towards my luggage to take my clothes out when I heard him say "maa bought some clothes for you which is already organised in the closet you can wear it now and unpack your things tomorrow" to which I replied with a ok and walked inside the closet...

as I entered the closet I was stunned with the view infront of me...... the closet  was filled with clothes of my brands... from traditionals to western wears to sleep wears everything was there...

seeing this a smile came across my face as I took out a pair of pajamas before changing...

after I came back in the bedroom I saw Abhiraaj sleeping on the couch... seeing me he said "you can sleep on the bed and I'll sleep on the couch" hearing him I said while sitting on the bed "ok and we can take turns to sleep on the bed"

to which he replied without looking at me "no need I'll sleep on the couch" then I said "are you sure? because I don't think people of your age should sleep on the couch.... you might get back problem" 

as I said that he looked at me and said "is it necessary to always make fun of my age?" to which I replied with a grin "yes... not my fault that you're old" hearing me he scoffed and turn around backfacing me

then I said "listen Raaj" as the words left my mouth he looked at me with shocking expressions and to be honest even I was shocked because even I don't know why I called him that... it just rolled out of my mouth...

"you called me what?" he said while getting up from his place to which I replied with a confused expression "Raaj"

then he said firmly "don't call me that!" hearing this a smirk came across my face as I said "I will call you that only"

to which he replied with a smirk "you won't" hearing him I chuckled and said "don't dare me Raaj"

as I said that his smirk grew wider before he said "as you wish Isha"

"you won't call me that" I said while crossing my hands over my chest to which he replied with a grin " I will Isha I will!"

Hearing his words I rolled my eyes and said "fine! I don't care...Raaj!" Saying this I laid down before closing my eyes

while I heard him chuckle before walking towards the couch...

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

I stretched my arm to get my phone from the side table to check the time... after picking up the phone with my eyes half closed I turned it on and it was showing 1:45..... seeing this I lazily sat in the bed and reach for the glass of water that was kept near me.......

as I was drinking the water I saw a shadow in the balcony... seeing this I stopped breathing for a second and slowly kept the glass down before climbing down the bed then I picked the vase that was kept in the table as I started walking towards the balcony without making any noise while holding the vase infront of me......

I slowly entered the balcony before raising the vase to hit the person whose back was facing me but that's when the person turned around and held my hand before saying "geez you mad woman! you almost killed me!"

Abhiraaj's pov

I was standing in the balcony while looking at the view and that's the only thing I can do now because my insomnia won't let me sleep..... it's been awhile since I'm standing here but then I felt a presence behind me.....

 I turned around just to find Isha standing there with a vase and she was about to hit me with it so I held her hand before saying "geez you mad woman! you almost killed me!" seeing me she released a breath and said "you!" 

to which I replied saying "yes! me! your one and only husband whom you almost killed few minutes ago" hearing me she rolled her eyes and said while holding her chest "you almost gave me a heart attack and what are you even doing here? It's 2 in the morning"

"I was looking at the view and you can go... I'm gonna stay a bit longer.. I won't be able to sleep anyways" I said while admiring the beautiful view "why?" she asked as she stood beside me

"I have insomnia" I said looking at her to which she replied saying "take your pills then"

"I ran out of them and my doctor won't prescribe it again" I said while she looked at me with confusion and asked "why won't he?" in reply I said "because I overdose it sometimes"

hearing me she said "come with me" in return I raised my eyebrows due to confusion then she again said "come with me" saying this she held my hand before pulling me with her

as we entered the room she sat on the bed and said "lie down and keep your head on my lap" hearing her I became confused and said "what?" then she signed and said while patting her lap "I said lie down and keep your head here" 

I did as she said then she caressed my hairs while humming after few minutes she said "you don't have to be so stiff you can relax" hearing her I closed my eyes and didn't realised when darkness took over me....

Anaisha's pov

Raaj have fallen asleep a while ago so I slowly picked his head from my lap and place a pillow underneath it before climbing down the bed to go and sleep on the couch....

I was going when I heard him say "Isha.." hearing him I turned around and found him murmuring something in his sleep

seeing this a smile came across my face because who would have thought that the annoying Abhiraaj Nanda can be this cute sometimes 

then I again turned around to leave when I felt a hand grab my wrist and pull me down causing me to land on the bed before the hand sneaked around my waist pulling me closer.... I looked at my side and found Raaj murmur something while snuggling into me 

seeing this I said with a smile "you should be greatful that you're asleep otherwise I would have kicked you for pulling me like this"

_______________________________________

IF ANYONE WANNA HANDLE THE CHARACTER'S INSTA ACC FEEL FREE TO DM ME

Target vote:- 200+ (jaldi complete kar do fir next chapter bhi post kar dungi)

Hello everyone ❤️ kese ho aap log??
I hope acche ho and ye chapter kesa tha baata na aur agar koi grammatical mistakes hai toh I'm sorry English is not my first language aur vote karna mat bhulna...... ek aur baat
mera insta I'd: authorayesha7714
hai udhar mujhe follow kar lena bcz mai udhar spoilers post karti hu..
Bye and take care everyone 😘