Chapter 32

Christina 

I was leaving for home on Friday when Logan asked me in his office. Sierra arrived only half an hour ago and had both been locked in his office. I was surprised that she still saw Logan after how he treated her at the mall that day. 

Logan asking me to his office in Sierra's absence wasn't a good sign. I braced myself to expect the worst when I knocked and entered his office. Nothing could prepare me for the sight that greeted me. My eyes widened in shock, and my insides coiled when I saw Sierra knelt between Logan's legs. From my vantage point, I could only see the top of her head because the desk blocked my view, and I was grateful for it.

It didn't take a genius to figure out what Sierra was doing between his legs. I couldn't decide if that was supposed to be her humiliation or mine.

Ignoring the sharp pain in my chest, I inquired in a flat tone, "You asked for me, Mr. De La Roche?" 

Logan made a hissing sound, and I flushed, understanding the reason behind it. His attention was on Sierra, and he didn't even spare me a glance. The bastard made Sierra go down on him before me. My stomach churned, and I felt like puking. 

Sierra's head kept bobbing up and down, and I took deep breaths to lessen the constriction in my chest. I knew that I didn't have any right over Logan. Still, it hurt like hell to see Sierra blowing him. 

Logan was cruel beyond my imagination.

"How can I help you, Mr. De La Roche?" It took all my strength to keep my voice steady when I only wanted to run from there. 

Logan cursed and followed it with a few grunts and hissing voices. Bile rose in my throat, and I was sure that I would throw up right at that moment. He fisted Sierra's hair and guided her mouth deeper onto his length. 

"Fuck yes," Logan rasped, "take me deeper."

My hands fisted on my sides in an attempt to stop them from covering my ears. Every pleasurable groan that escaped Logan's lips cut deeper into my heart. My feet ached to run, and it took all my strength to restrain them. I knew he would punish me worse if I left. Logan knew what he was doing, and I didn't want to give him the satisfaction that it affected me. The best way to deal with the vengeful bastard was to act indifferent.

Logan's hold tightened on Sierra's hair, and his movements got frantic as the place of his thrusts intensified. I felt something invisible wrap around my lungs and squeeze them, making it harder for me to breathe. I prayed to God to end that torture and let me get out of there with my dignity intact.

Logan's features contorted, and the veins in his neck popped out as he came into he neared his release. The invisible hands around my lungs squeezed harder. 

"Yes," Logan groaned as his body went taut, and he came into Sierra's mouth.

I wanted to look away but couldn't because it was almost impossible to pull my eyes away from the sight of Logan caught in the highest throes of passion. Logan was the epitome of masculine beauty, and his appeal only intensified when he was in the midst of his release. Logan had the perfect come face, a trait that should be deemed illegal. No one should have the right to look so good when they come, especially a devil like Logan.

Sierra's head stayed lowered onto his length as he came. She didn't even show a sign of resistance as Logan came down her throat. I wasn't sure if Sierra was aware of my arrival or was so caught up in blowing Logan that she was oblivious to it.

"I want you to get briefed on all the guests attending tomorrow's party," Logan ordered after coming down from his high.

The audacity!!!