Chapter 26

Sakura's body pressed against Sasuke's as she cried. The prince was in a state of half-concern and half-shock. Never did he think he'd have a wife, much less one with which he'd become mentally and physically intimate. He'd blocked out most of his memories of the time Akuma had used his body to do the unthinkable to one of his previous fiancees, but he was certain it didn't feel anything close to as incredible as what they just did together.

He waited for his trembling wife to calm a bit before carefully sliding out of her. She winced, but said nothing as he lay beside her. Instead, she turned onto her side to face him with a pink face. The prince was in awe. He still couldn't believe what they'd just done.

'It's like we're just normal newlyweds on their honeymoon.'

Normal. That was something he'd never had the privilege of describing himself as.

Sasuke wanted to experience it again and again, to share this new discovery with Sakura until they were too tired to continue. He wanted to feel her soft skin and warmth, to see the absolute trust in her eyes. He wanted to show her how much he loves her, though actions alone would never be enough to truly explain.

'Is it normal to feel this way?'

There was an urge to ask someone who'd know the answer, but there wasn't a person like that in his life. He felt overwhelmingly protective and obsessed over Sakura. It was like they were now miraculously completely in-tune with one another.

"I feel like...." the pink-haired woman interrupted his thoughts. She blushed, searching his face with curiosity on her pretty features, "I feel like we were one. We were....together."

Warmth met the prince's ears as affection fluttered in the pit of his stomach. 'She's experiencing the exact same thing as me right now.' Sasuke kissed his wife, absently pushing her hair away from her face.

Her arm slid around him as their kiss deepened, a tiny moan passing her lips. Sasuke couldn't help it. His wife was too enchanting. She didn't seem to mind his affection, either, so he continued.

'If she tells me to stop, or even seems uncomfortable, I'll obey.'

His tongue slid into her mouth, brushing gently against hers. The organ between his legs twitched, reawakened by the heat radiating from Sakura's own sex. Then, he was inside her once more, moving more slowly than during their first encounter.

It was like hot silk hugging him tightly. It pulled him in and tried to keep him there, and Sasuke didn't want to ever escape. He wanted to bury himself into Sakura, as territorial and possessive as the urge was. He wanted to leave his mark, to claim his wife permanently.

He must've instinctually adjusted his movements because Sakura tore away from their kiss with a breathy moan, her pink hair messy and damp with sweat on the pillows, "Sasuke!" His name on her lips only heightened his yearning.

Rather than kiss the woman again, the prince watched her flushed face and attempted to memorize the stunning picture. Almost naturally, he wrapped an arm under Sakura and lifted her before turning so he was lying on his back and she was straddling his lap.

Their movements slowed substantially as her face turned bright red, "I don't know how to...." She mumbled bashfully while attempting to hide her nude body.

"Don't hide from your husband," Sasuke said, immediately wondering what'd come over him.

The word "husband" seemed to erase the hesitance in Sakura, and she nodded, "Am I, um, am I doing this correctly?"

It was great, the way she moved her hips, but Sasuke couldn't help but notice her lack of response to the stimulation, "Does it feel good for you?" She didn't verbally respond, but paused her actions. He gently ran his hands up her thighs to hold her hips, "Do what makes you feel good. I'm here for your pleasure."