Chapter 2 ~ Martina:

While Jorge went to see Ruggero, me and the girls were talking about my and Jorge's holiday with the kids I was also showing them pictures of the kids.

Lodovica: Did you look like you had a lot of fun?

Martina: Yeah, it was it was just nice to have time with the kids.

Candelária: How were the kids?

Martina: They were fine, well we had a bit of a blip, we nearly lost them.

Lodovica: What do you mean?

Martina: It's a long story... *Gets cut off by the slamming of the door* Jorge?

Jorge: Why didn't you tell me?

Candelária: Tell you what? *Looks at his hand* Jorge are you bleeding? Oh no what did you do?

Jorge: He got fired, Candelaria.

Martina: What? Baby, your hand is bleeding.

Jorge: Why didn't you tell me that he cheated on you? He's been shacking up with his boss, but you already knew, didn't you? Because you found them together? Didn't you?

Martina: He what? Cande I'm so sorry.

Candelaria: So, he told you?

Jorge: He didn't have to I guess.

Candelaria: So why is your hand bleeding when I don't think you would punch him for me?

Jorge: He said some things about Martina that's why I punched him.

Candelaria: I'm not with him anymore, we broke up it was time that we faced what we were going through.

Jorge: I know he told me.

Lodovica: So, he got fired because he slept with his boss?

Jorge: No, it wasn't just that he was losing money and clients since his clients weren't trusting him at all.

Candelaria and Lodovica said goodbye and I helped Jorge clean his hand in the kitchen he sat on the stool, and I filled a bowl of water and put his hand in the bowl while I cleaned it.

Jorge: *Groans* Ahh, that hurts

Martina: Why did you have to punch him, Jorge?

Jorge: Because he called you a slut, and he said that I didn't look after my children I don't know I guess we were both angry.

Martina: But Jorge he's your best friend.

Jorge: I think I've lost him for good.

Martina: Jorge.

Jorge: What?

Martina: When did all this happen? Was it before our wedding or while we were away?

Jorge: I think it was happening when we were celebrating Christmas, I will only tell you that because I thought he was being weird at Christmas it wasn't just him coming at me, I think he was hiding something, and I think that's why he left because I think he thought I was gaining on him.