CH. 1 - Perspective

"I've confirmed all the informations about the building. First of all, 'The Meadow View' this is not an ordinary building. There are 10 underground floors too," Xavier typed in his computer. He is sending messages to some unknown person. These are not just messages, they are secret informations.

"So, Xavier, it's better if you join us," the unknown person replied from the other side.
"But, I'm not sure of it,"
"Let's meet."
"But-"
"I don't want any buts. I don't think that someone should have guts to reject my offer."
"Uh, fine. Time and place?"

The other side

The darkness is spreading through the air. It's already midnight. The Moonlit Road, the name of the building 'The Elmwood Cottage' is visible in its nameplate. Inside this cottage, there lies tactics, innovations and efficiency. This is a four-storey building. This is protected CCTV cameras but no sign of any guards. In the first floor, there is a big hall room, bigger than enough. In the second floor, there are four separate rooms. As goes to the third floor. And in the fourth floor, there is only one room, just in the middle room, there is a table with six chairs, for six particular persons. There is a big TV screen visible in the room's wall. There is written "Shadows of Eternity" on the screen. The light of the TV spreads through the room all over. This room is a plethora of modern devices, computers, remotes controls, appliances and more.

"He's a very secretive person. His parents died when he was younger. That's all I know for now," Theo said.
"But will it be okay if we take him in our team as he is a very mysterious person," Reign questioned.
"Don't worry, he is a pro in collecting secret informations. It will better if we just let him in our team instead of paying him these stuffs," Juliette assured.
"I just told him to meet me tomorrow guys, let's see what happens," Theo said.
"If he agrees, then he will be working with us from now on?" Lily said raising her eyebrows.
"Ya, why are you so excited?" Jasper said teasingly.
"Ok, stop this already. Why are you like this?" Lily said being annoying.
"You don't have crush on him? I thought you like him," Jasper raised one eyebrow.
"Ah... you always interrupt in serious conversations. Someone please stop him. And you listen, I don't have any interest in anyone," Lily said rolling her eyes.

Everyone started laughing at their actions.

"So, enough today, I have to go home, okay leader?" Jessica said looking at Juliette.
"Ok, don't forget our next plan. We'll meet tomorrow," everyone became serious as Juliette speaks.

They nodded and left the place for their own destination.

Author's message

You can be confused as there are so many unknown characters. But don't worry, its a dark fanfic and these characters in this chapter are very important. The main characters[Jisoo, Jungkook etc.] will be coming in the next chapter. I can post it anytime. Until then, stay tuned and please vote and follow. Ignore the grammatical and spelling errors. Thank you❤️💞