CH. 3 - Marriage

Jungkook and his mother, Jeon Dara reached home at 2 pm. And right now, Dara is talking to her youngest son, Jeon Soobin. Jungkook suddenly appeared in his mother's room and said, "Soobin, I think, you should leave. I have something to discuss with mom."
"Hyung please, I don't wanna. Why you always have chats with mom secretly. I'm a member of this family too. I have the right to know what you guys talk about. And more importantly, I really get bored at home as you always remain at office and mom is always busy in the orphanage," Soobin stated.
"If you are bored then make a girlfriend who will spend the whole day with you but for now, please leave,"
"Oh Kookie, let him be here. Also don't be so strict with your own little brother. You can still talk to me when he is around," Dara said.
Soobin smiled showing his teeth to Jungkook.
"Uhh.. Ok, fine. I just wanted to ask you if you want a daughter in law."
Dara became shocked after hearing her son.
Jungkook must be saying this because my health condition was very bad these recent days. But I will be totally fine if I take rest some days.Dara's POV
"Why so sudden, hyung? Do you love someone? Or maybe you have a crush," Soobin said giving Jungkook a suspicious look.
Jungkook gave a death glare to Soobin.
"Kookie, I'll be completely fine if I take rest properly. But if you wanna marry someone then it's all your choice," Dara said.
"Tell me hyung. Who is the girl who stole your heart?"
"Uhh.. Umm... actually... Jisoo..." Jungkook couldn't complete his sentence because of Soobin's tons of questions, "Do you love Jisoo noona?" "Does she love you back?" "She is gonna be my sister in law?" etc etc...
"Shut up, Soobin. Let me talk," Jungkook said making Soobin silent.
How come Soobin know Jisoo? Anyways..... JK's POV
"Mom please, talk to her about this marriage," Jungkook continued.
"But, will she agree? What if she doesn't accept the proposal?" Dara asked in confusion.
"Mom, she is the only one who can take care of you. I like her because she is very caring. Now it's your responsibility to make her agree with this marriage."
Jungkook then slowly left from there.

Time skips

"What's up, bro! I heard that you messed up with the Kim again," Yoongi said entering Jungkook's cabin.
"I didn't mess up with him, he's the one who spoiled my plans and convinced Mr. Cho to refuse my project like that. I will take revenge for sure. But another thing that you should be confirmed about. I am getting married," Jungkook spoke up.
"Yeah, I heard the news that you're getting married to some Kim Jisoo. I thought that was just a rumour. But don't you have a girlfriend already? Then why marrying some other girl?"
"Do you think I am that stupid to marry a gold digger like Tzuyu. She is nothing but a greedy dog who wants all of my properties. I was pretty concerned about this fact since the first day I started dating her."
"Did you already break up with her?"
"Not really. But soon, I'll break up and marry Jisoo."
"Whatever it is, make sure not to fall in love that easily," Yoongi said in sarcasm.
"Why? What's wrong?" Jungkook asked in surprise.
"No, it's just an advice. You know the girls these days. Gold diggers and many more. As you're my best friend, I am just concerning you to be safe."
"What! You don't know her. She is the one in million. I like her since I was 13. But..."Jungkook sighed.
"What bro! I didn't know that you used to like a girl since your young age!"
"Yeah, whatever," Jungkook rolled eyes.

The other side

In the Elmwood cottage, the shadows of eternity, they were having an intense conversation. But Jessica wasn't focusing. She was eating ramen while scrolling her phone.
"How long will you do that? Focus on the convo, dude," Theo said rolling his eyes.
Jessica suddenly was going to choke on her food and looked at their leader, Juliette.
"Did you guys hear that Jeon Jungkook is getting married? And the one he is marrying is.....Kim Jisoo!" Jessica spoke up still looking at her.
Everyone became shocked after hearing Jessica. They all together looked at Juliette who's busy working in the computer. They are waiting for their leader to speak.
"Wha- why are you looking at me like this? I didn't do anything," Juliette said.
As she finally spoke, all of them started questioning her except Xavier.
"What did you plan?" Theo asked.
"Why didn't you tell us anything?" Jasper questioned.
"How is this gonna work anyways?" Lily said.
Questions and more questions. Juliette tries to control the situation but she fails everytime as her teammates went hella crazy.
"Ok, ok. Let me explain. I neither do anything nor I did plan anything. It's more like hitting the jackpot. This Jungkook has a crush on that Jisoo and now, he wants to marry her no matter what and she also agreed with this marriage," Juliette explained.
"So, is this gonna work?" Roseanne said.
"What?" Juliette said.
"Of course, taking our revenge on that CEO Jungkook!"
"This should work. Marrying him and taking all of his properties, it's an easy option. If the marriage is successful, then we don't have to look back. We'll get closer to Jeon and get more information about him. And finally be successful to take revenge. Cool, right?" Juliette said smirking.
"But, J-" Theo was going to say something but cut by Juliette.
"Don't worry, I am gonna be fine," Juliette assured and everyone nodded.

Marriage Day

Jisoo looked at herself in the mirror. Today, she is getting married to the handsome millionaire CEO, Jeon Jungkook. She feels a little bit nervous. She remembered the day when she met him in the hospital. 2 days later, Dara showed up on Jisoo's door and gave her the proposal to marry her son. Jisoo thought for a moment. Then, she accept the proposal. She didn't know why, but she did. Maybe she had a little crush on Jungkook since her young age, or may be, there is some other reason behind this. Jisoo's thought became interrupted as Jennie came to her. Jisoo took a deep breath.
"Yo, unnie, you look like a princess. No, not just a princess. You look more beautiful than a princess," Jennie chuckled.
Roseanne also came and started praising Jisoo. After sometime, Jisoo is brought before Jungkook who is looking the prince Charming. Jisoo's heart skipped a bit. Jungkook is continuously staring at Jisoo. His gazes are making Jisoo more shy. Her cheeks became red like tomato. But, Jisoo soon made a serious poker face trying to hide her shy face. She doesn't know why she is feeling like this. The marriage ritual continued like this.
Meanwhile, a pair of eyes are looking straight at them. He is Taehyung. He is not very happy about this marriage. He never imagined that his best friend would someday married with his one and only rival. He was disappointed since the day he heard the news of his best friend's marriage with this guy. He looked at Jungkook with disgust and smiled in disappointment. Then he left the place and went outside the venue. He closed his eyes and imagined the face of Jisoo, his love of his life. He had feelings for her since his childhood, but never managed to tell her. He felt that his eyes are getting wet. He is crying. Suddenly, he felt a hand on his shoulder. He soon wiped his tears and looked back. It was Jennie.
"Their marriage is already done. But what are you doing here?" Jennie asked.
"Ah... Nothing. I am always bored in these type of ceremonies, you know?" Taehyung said normally.
Then he got a call and left from there telling Jennie to wait for him.
Why were your eyes red and teary, Tae? I know you cried because of Jisoo unnie. I know you like her. I also had to keep my feelings aside because of that. But don't worry, I still won't force you to like me. In stead I'll make sure you are alright. JN's POV