2.|Class..

Enjoy!❤️

Playing That That by PSY 🤠

________________________________

Jimin nodded, grabbing Taehyung's arm and dragging him to their next class.

~~~~~~~

As they got in class, they sat in the back, Taehyung never liked being called on, nor being looked at. And so Jimin sat with him in the back. Taking the 2 seats in the back. Which meant 2 out of four chairs were being used. No one dared to sit in those seat, except the fan girls of course.

"Taehyung, how's your mother?" Jimin spoke to Taehyung as the youngster took out books.

"Still struggling.." Taehyung trailed off as his eyes darkened.

"She gives me weird stares sometimes, it's weird.. She goes from friendly to cautious quick. It's sad but that's life." Taehyung spoke, pain can be evident in his tired eyes.

Jimin frowned, barely anything good.

"It's okay Taehyung, why don't I with Hobi and Yoongles visit you?" Jimin said, wanting to help.

"No it's alright.. She would freak out even more." He spoke, weird stares of his mother engaged his mind.

Just then a blonde girl with a small face, and a slim body and waist came into the classroom. Everyone froze, knowing what was going to happen next.

She then walked to the back, where Taehyung and Jimin were, with a fake smile she went over to Taehyung.

"Hey Tae~ You look so hot, why are you wearing something like this in school? You know I get jealous easily." The girl spoke in a high pitched voiced with a ugly pout. The voice which brought headaches to Taehyung.

Taehyung was just wearing a gray hoodie with normal jeans. He didn't understand what she was ranting on about and he was not interested in knowing.

Jimin was about to get up and speak before Taehyung yanked him down and stood up instead glaring at the girl.

"Can you shut up for once?" Taehyung said annoyed.

She stared at him, taken back by his sudden outburst.

"What?" Was all she said.

"Can you shut up for once? You act as If I even know you well, I don't even hangout with you, let alone be with you. We aren't even dating, so cut the crap and leave Jimin and I alone." Taehyung with a glare.

The girl stared, horror was seeing her eyes, as they started getting teary no one in class moved. She then let out an 'ugh' and left storming out and shoving the person who entered the classroom.

"Fucking bitch." Taehyung muttered as he sat down again, Jimin just rubbed his shoulder.

A little 'ow' was heard in the silence of the room, everyone but Taehyung looked at their direction.

~~~~~~~

(With Jungkook:)

"Jungkook I'm sorry but I have a different class, since you have Math right now I'll show you how to get to your class when we get to mine okay?" Lisa spoke when she checked her schedule.

Jungkook nodded, quite nervous or be in a class without Lisa or Rose.

Once they got to her class she told him where to go.

"Okay just keep going straight and to your left there should be class C2 with the name Mathematics. Alright?" She spoke as she pointed to where he should head.