Strawberry cake 🍰 || Riddle Rosehearts

◦•●◉✿ heartslabyul kitchen ✿◉●•◦

"Trey-kun, thank you for coming." M/n said to his green haired male classmate and dormmate.

"It's no problem, M/n. By the way why do you want my help to bake a strawberry cake?" Trey asked quiet curious since the h/c haired male wasn't really interested in baking.

M/n simply hummed in response while preparing all the ingredients and materials they'll be needing for baking the cake. He glanced at Trey and smirked a little. "Let's just say I'm going to give a little hedgehog a reward for being good~"

"Right...." Trey said while looking at M/n curious on what Riddle did to make this male have a sudden interested in baking. He got a feeling that something was up, but decide to just ignore it after all... curiosity killed the cat.

◦•●◉✿ 30 minutes later ✿◉●•◦

Trey inspect the cake M/n made with his guidance and smiled in content. "For a first timer, you did a very great job M/n. The shape is perfect and the strawberries are all in symmetry I'm sure Riddle will like it."

M/n chuckled. "Thank you for your help Trey. You should go now it's getting kinda late and I know you still have things to do. Dont worry I can clean the kitchen on my own." He smile reassuring the green haired male who just sighed.

"Your welcome M/n then I'll be going now."

After Trey left the kitchen M/n started cleaning and washing the dirty dishes they use. Minutes passed and he's finally done he got his phone and texted riddle.

Rose

Rose, where are you?

At the housewarden meeting.
Why?

Come to my room I have a very
special surprise for you...
Read

M/n chuckled when he was simply left on read and just head back to his room to prepare and wait for Riddle's arrival.

◦•●◉✿ Meanwhile with Riddle ✿◉●•◦

After reading the message Riddle's face irrupted in many shade of red which gained the attention of the other housewardens.

"Ara~ Riddle-san is blushing. I'm guessing it must been because of M/n." The Octavinelle prefect said quiet amused at the Heartslabyul prefects reaction.

The red head immediately glared at him. "Shut up."

While Riddle was distracted he didn't notice the Scarabia prefect creeping behind him and read the message on his phone. "Come to my room I have a very special surprise for you. Oh~ I wonder what kind of surprise." He exclaimed startling Riddle and making him turn even redder than he already is.

"Heh. Looks like someones going to call in sick tomorrow." The Savanaclaw prefect, Leona, said smirking.

"Riddle-san if you want some healing potion let me know I'll gladly brew some for you. After all looking at your and M/n's body structure is just..." the Pomefiore prefect, Vil, sighed as he remembered the body height and body difference between the two.

"Riddle-shi I can asked Ortho if he can make a wheelchair for you if you want hehehe..." The Ignihyde prefect's voice sounded from the floating tablet beside Leona.