Brother's Best Friend || Leona Kingscholar

Requested by oceanblue196
Thank you for reading and I hope you like it this.

✧༺♥༻✧

Leona grumbled in annoyance as soon as he arrived at his home town the Sunset Savana, it was their winter break his brother, Falena, force him come back home because he want to introduce this M/n person to him.

He didn't want to be home but his brother said 'if you don't come home this winter break I'll send Cheka there to visit you everyday' and he doesn't really want to deal with that annoying cub.

Leona opened the door and sees his brother talking to male taller than him with e/c eyes and h/c long hair, he also have dragon horns which reminded Leona of a certain someone.

The two males notice someone at the door, Falena saw Leona and immediately smiled and walked up to him and hugged him smiling brightly while the h/c haired male just stared in amusement and interest.

"Leona it's nice of you to come home!" Falena said enthusiastically.

Leona groaned as the male pat his shoulders. "Like I have a choice you threaten me..."

"Hahahaha don't be like that Leona it was a joke. Anyway, I want you to meet a very dear friend of mine." Falena said and gestured for M/n to come. "This is my best friend, M/n Draconia, the heir to the throne of the Briar Valley."

M/n smiled and bring Leona's on his lips and kiss it. "It's nice to meet you prince Leona. I heard so many things about you from my little brother Mal." He said smirking as his eyes shine for a second.

Leona shivered and took his hand back glaring at the male who only smiled in amusement. "Your much more annoying than that damn lizard. Tsk."

Silence took over them as Falena observe the two and having ideas to bring them closer, the silence was broken by a cute little cub opening the door with his mother following behind.

"Uncle Leona your back! Did you come back because of me!" Cheka said enthusiastically before noticing the dragon fae. "Ooh~ you finally met Uncle M/n! He's very cool and he has this cool magic trick!"

M/n chuckled as he pat Cheka on the head as Leona groaned in annoyance. "Cool, him? He's just another over grown lizard..."

"My my~ why so rude prince Leona and even if I become a lizard I'll still be most attractive in your eyes."

"Ugh. Can you stop grossing me out. If you become a lizard I'll just simply squashed you with my foot and feed you to wild animals."

Before they can argue any further Falena's wife, Beatrice fake coughed to get their attention which actually worked as they all looked at her.

She smiled and said. "Let's not fight, now. It's time for dinner."

✧༺♥༻✧

After dinner Falena thought it was a good idea to drink the new wine he brought at Briar Valley when he was on a trip there. His wife tried to stop him but he didn't listen and it ended with both the Kingscholar brothers drunk.

Leona doesn't want to drink to join them with drinking but M/n challenge him to a drinking competition which he ended up losing. Beatrice helped his husband up and asked M/n if he can bring Leona to his room and he agreed.