Debt 💵 || Azul Ashengrotto

Requested by Rtellis
Ft. Jade x male reader

『••✎••』

A h/c haired male knocked on the headmasters door he heard a faint 'come in' and opened the door and saw Dire Crowley sitting looking at him.

"Mr. Crowley it's nice to finally meet you. I'm M/n L/n the owner of the L/n company." He said smirking when he notice the headmaster got nervous.

Crowley gulped and tried to calm himself and said. "What brings you here Mr. L/n?"

M/n took a sit in one of the couches and took a picture of a certain merfolk. Crowley's eyes widen instantly recognizing the male in the picture.

"Seeing your reaction it's true then, he really goes here. I want you to tell me where he is." M/n said with a kind smile. "If you don't cooperate something might happened to your school. We don't want that to happen now do we?" He added.

"Ah... No you don't have to do something I'll gladly tell. The male in the photo Azul Ashengrotto is in the Octavinelle dorm, if you go there you will see him."

"I see..."

M/n got up and left with his men following closely behind every student who saw them looked down in fear of offending him. The h/c haired male arrived at the mirror chamber and use the Octavinelle mirror leading him to the infamous café.

The Octavinelle students stared at them before M/n looked at them with a deadly look and with a cold voice he said. "If you don't want to get involved leave."

Not wasting anymore time the students scrambled away from the lounge only leaving two familiar twins who trembled in their place when they saw the male. M/n slowly up to them eyes glowing red as his men made the twins kneel down.

"Jade. Floyd. Long time no see. Did you guys really think you can escape me? Ha. Now where is he?" he asked pulling both of their hairs making them winced in pain.

"Shark-kun.. There's no need to be so aggressive we'll tell you where Azul is..." Floyd in his usual playful tone but if you listen closely you feel the fear in his voice.

"Where?"

"Azul is in his office that door over there..." Jade said pointing at the door.

M/n only hummed and walked towards that door kicking it open startling Azul who's counting his contract inside. Azul was about to scold the person who kicked his door open but was shocked seeing a familiar face.

"M/n..."

"Yo. Looks like everything's been well Azul. I'm here because of your debt I'm sure you haven't forgotten." M/n said making Azul shiver at the glare M/n was giving him.

"No! Of course not... H-how could I forget.."

"Oh, really? It's been 3 months Azul but you didn't pay me like usual. One thing I hate is dishonest Azul. " He said grabbing Azul chin.

M/n glance at the Leech twins and back at Azul and smiled. "I think you need punishment so you know not to lie to me next time." He instructed two of his men to hold Azul as he walked towards the twins.