Experiment

Request by DanielleOP
Azul x cecaelia male reader

✧❁❁❁✧✿✿✿✧❁❁❁✧

It's was summer break and Azul and the Leech twins decided to go back to their homeland, the Coral Sea. They bid goodbye to each other as the Leech twins goes to the opposite direction to visit their parents.

Azul arrive home and sees his father cooking while his mother was on the phone talking to probably one of his business partner.

"Mom, dad, I'm home."

His father smiled sweetly at him. "Azul glad your back. Put your things in your room and eat afterward." He said as he use one of his tentacles to turn the fire off and he went and hugged Azul.

His mother who just ended the phone called swim walked towards them with a gentle smile and asked. "How is the Mostro Lounge?"

Azul sighed at his mother's question. 'Always talking about business as always.'

"The Mostro lounge is doing great mother in fact it's getting much more popular. Now please excuse me I'll just put my things in my room." Azul said and left to go to his room.

As the Octo-merfolk he notice a letter on his bedside table he took it and instantly recognize who it was from.

Meet me at the usual place Azul-chan..
I need your help with something.

- M/n

He raised a brow what could he possibly need help with as far as Azul knows M/n is probably one of the five most powerful mages on Twisted Wonderland.

"Azul? What are you doing?"

Azul looked at his mother in shocked because he didn't notice her opening his door. He nervously glanced at the letter M/n sent him and use his tentacle to hide it while his mother only chuckled in amusement noticing a small blush on her sons face.

"Fufufu~ is it from your boyfriend? You should really meet him after dinner you know, I'm sure he misses you as much as you miss him." She said teasingly.

"He's not my boyfriend!" Azul exclaimed blushing 50 shade of red that can rival Riddle's hair.

"Oh? But you do miss him, you didn't deny it. Fufufu~ young love." She said petting his sons hair. "Come down and eat dinner before you meet him....after all your going to need it. " she added but whispers the last part.

"What?"

"Nothing~"

✧❁❁❁✧✿✿✿✧❁❁❁✧

After dinner Azul asked permission to go and meet M/n which they happily agreed Azul expected this but they kinda agreed too fast it's...suspicious.

Azul brushed that thought off arriving at a small house surrounded by beautiful pearls and corals, it's a very simple yet beautiful house. He opened the door and sees a H/c haired male reading a book neared the window making more attractive.

"M/n..." Azul mumbled.

The male named M/n looked at him when he heard his name being called and seeing Azul he smiled and went towards him.

"Azul welcome home. I miss you." M/n said and kissing Azul's neck as he hold unto his waist bringing him closer to his chest.

"Hmm~ M/n stop..." Azul moan softly making the H/c haired male chuckle at his reaction.

"What do you even need help with?" He asked the male.

"Well, I've always wanted to study the body of a human. I want to know if there is a difference between them and us merfolk, so will you help me?"

"You...you want me to change to my human form and study my body?"

"Yeah... You'll help me right, darling~" M/n said playing with Azul's hair making the male blush and he nods in agreement.

Azul gets the potion and drinks it making his tentacles disappear and it was replaced by a pair of slender legs, despite being underwater Azul can still breathe properly.

"So this is m-ahhh~" Azul moaned when one of M/n's tentacles wrapped around his legs and hands restraining him as it began roaming around his body and stripped him off his clothes.

"Interesting. So this is the human body I wonder if they're different down there too..." As M/n said that one of his slimey tentacles went inside Azul's hole.

"Ahhh! M-ngh~" Azul got cut off with M/n's tentacle going inside his mouth shutting him up and only hearing groans and moans.

M/n's tentacle went deeper and deeper inside him and Azul tremble in pleasure and cummed on one of M/n's tentacle.

"Ngh~ mmmh~ hah~" Azul moaned got muffled by the tentacle in his mouth.

The H/c haired male pulled his tentacle out of Azul's hole and mouth as he showed his dick making Azul gulped in excitement seeing the size.

"M-m/n that's not gonna fit..." He nervously said.

"Oh? We won't know if we don't try it.."

M/n puts his hands on Azul's waist as he slowly entered Azul's already prep hole. Azul's body tremble in pleasure and slight pain as he arche his back.

"Ahh~ so full~"

Without waiting for the male to adjust M/n moved his hips in a fast paced making the male a moaning mess and he kept moaning his name making the h/c haired male more aroused as his dick twitches in excitement and begins thrusting in much faster speed.

His tentacles played with Azul's nipples and dick pumping it fast matching the movement of his hips.

"C-cum ngh~ ahh~ cumming~" Azul cummed the h/c haired male groaned as he keep up the paced and with one hard thrust he also cummed deep inside the male.

M/n's tentacles put Azul's limped and exhausted body on the soft bed. M/n chuckled when he noticed Azul has fallen asleep due to sensitivity and exhaustion he kissed Azul's forehead and covered his body with a soft blanket.

M/n grabbed his book and begins writing some information about this little experiment of his he sure as hell going to do it again.

✧❁❁❁✧✿✿✿✧❁❁❁✧

Azul won't be able to come home tonight.
He's with me 😉
- M/n

Azul's mom chuckled reading M/n's message while Azul's dad kept re-reading the message not believing the news but was happy with Azul anyways.

"My baby is all grown-up now." Azul's mother said and wiped his tears. "I should asked M/n when's the wedding."

"They just got together! There's no wedding happening." Azul's dad exclaimed he was about to say something but his wife glared at him.

"Shut it. I don't want your negativity on me, now help me plan this wedding. Should our son wear the veil or M/n?"